Chapter 81. Part three of The wedding

Caleb POV
She was having the time of her life dancing with Layla and the other girls. I sat and watched her dancing along to the music all the girls took their heels off just like Aria did.

Layla helped her keep her dress up so she wouldn't trip over it while dancing she was laughing and dancing so much. She looked beautiful and so happy. "I never seen you smile this much since I met you." Aaron commented.

"She makes me happy I've never felt this much love and happiness not even from my family. I met her one time and she stole my heart right away."

"If I didn't meet her that day I would have probably went crazy without her in my life. It's like god knew I needed her to save my life at that point in my life and she didn't disappoint at all."

"I'm happy for you Caleb you deserved to be loved and cherished by someone your whole life. You both saved each other and now you guys can live on your life together with your kids happily." Aaron patted my back before he got up to go to Layla who was calling him over to come dance.

Aria stared back at me with a smile on her face while Layla twirled her around in a circle. I stood up making my way over to her gently grabbing her hands to pull her closer to me smashing my lips against hers.

She moaned softly against my lips holding onto my arms kissing me back just as needly and hungrily as I was. "D-daddy t-take m-me h-home I w-want y-you." She whispered breathlessly with a small needy whimper.

"Not such an innocent little princess now huh?" I whispered in her ear teasing her. She gripped my arms harder biting down on her lip to suppress a moan from escaping her lips.

All it took for her to melt apart and go weak was the sound of my voice and a simple touch. "D-daddy p-please." She desperately pleaded failing to keep her moans and whimpers away.

I picked her up bridal style making sure her dress was covering her. "I'm taking my princess home thank you for coming to our wedding today!"

I shouted so everyone would hear. Everyone started cheering throwing flowers over us as I carried her to my car.

They all followed us to the car throwing money and flowers everywhere around us. "Aaron record this!" I shouted before I got into my car.

"Make sure your seat belt is on tight princess. Don't panic okay." I held her hand rolling down her window so I could see if Aaron was ready to record.

When he gave me the thumbs up I pressed the gas hard turning the wheel quickly to do a donut the tires screeched loudly with smoke surrounding us all around when I did three donuts total. Aria squeezed my hand holding onto the door.

I corrected the car back driving off blowing all the smoke back onto everyone behind us. "You okay princess?" I slowed down the car a little so I could make sure she was okay. "T-that w-was f-fun d-daddy y-you g-gotta t-teach m-me." She said excitedly.

"I will princess but when you give birth to our baby then I'll teach you." I rubbed her belly smiling to myself. "R-really I t-thought y-you w-would h-have s-said n-no." She said shocked by my answer.

"I don't see why not you'd probably do it better than me." She smiled at me kissing my cheek softly. "I l-love y-you d-daddy." I smiled back at her speeding back up so I could get us home faster.

What was suppose to be a two hour drive I made it home in an hour. When we pulled into the driveway she took off her seat belt quickly getting out of the car once I parked.

She ran inside of the house before I could even get out of the car. I took my time walking into the house shutting and locking the door before I went upstairs to our bedroom.

When I walked into our bedroom she was already undressing herself slowly while looking at me.

She was wearing lingerie taking it off slowly while blushing. I walked up to her grabbing her hands to stop her from taking it off. I laid her hands flat against my chest pulling her close by her waist kissing her lips softly.

I pushed her back against the bed causing her to fall back into the bed she sat up quickly keeping her hands against my chest while keeping eye contact with me.

I pulled off my jacket slowly unbuttoning my shirt while keeping my eyes on her observing her every breath.

I pulled off my shirt letting it fall onto the floor behind me while her hands traveled desperately up and down my skin.

I smirked down at her grabbed both her wrists guiding her hands down my chest to my lower abs. She whimpered softly bringing her face closer towards my abs.

She glance up at me I watched her tongue slip out of her mouth touching my hard abs with her hot tongue.

She licked up my stomach sucking on the skin right in the middle of my abs. I brushed her hair back watching her suck and lick my skin. I could feel the blood rushing down to my dick straining against my dress pants almost painfully.

She left hickeys all over my abs i whimpered quietly when she bit down gently on my skin licking it then sucking on it until a hickey formed.    

I let her continue what she was doing to my skin even tho all I wanted to do was take back control. She pulled away from me looking up at me her cheeks were flustered as she looked up at me.

I leaned down capturing her lips in a heated kiss biting down on her lip so I could slip in my tongue into her mouth.

She moaned into the kiss cupping my face with her hands pulling herself closer into the kiss intertwining her tongue with mine to deepen the kiss even more. 

I wrapped my hand around her neck squeezing it hard forcing her to focus on kissing me. When she bit down on my lip I released my grip on her neck slightly letting her catch her breath again while I licked along her jaw and earlobe.

Small whimpers and moans were all she could vocalize enjoying the feeling of my lips and tongue on her burning skin. I sucked and licked along her neck leaving hickeys all over her just like she did to me.

She tilted her head back giving me more access to her neck so I could place more hickeys all over her skin.

When I was satisfied with how many hickeys I created on her neck I stood back up fisting her hair to pull her head back a little more.

She whimpered loudly clutching my hand that was squeezing her neck. "D-daddy p-please." She begged through a breathy voice.

My eyes seemed to darken I loved hearing her beg for more. "Your skin tastes fucking delicious princess." I groaned against her neck.

"Beautiful." I commented on the hickeys I made she whimpered softly looking at me needily. "All I want to hear you screaming is my name so everyone in our neighborhood can hear you screaming for your husband tonight." I rasped gliding my tongue up her neck towards her jawline.

"Tonight everyone's gonna know your officially Mrs Blackwood. All mine, all of daddy's." I growled loudly possessively. "Y-yes I-I'm a-all y-yours d-daddy." She responded knowing that's what I wanted to hear her say.