Chapter 96. Last day in London

Caleb POV
"Nonna stop crying your gonna come next month so you can be there when Aria gives birth." She wiped her tears smiling at me and Aaron. "I'm so proud of you both." She hugged us both kissing our cheeks.

"Caleb Aria is calling you in the backyard." Jayden told me before running back to the back yard. "You okay nonna?" I asked making sure before I left. "Yes I'm fine go see what your wife needs." Aaron followed behind me to the backyard.

I looked for Aria she was standing by the bench in her own little world. I came up behind her while she wasn't looking she immediately relaxed in my arms leaning herself against me.

She looked up at me smiling softly at me. "I m-missed y-you d-daddy." She turned around hugging me I kissed her head softly. "Sit princess." She sat on my lap straddling me laying her head on my chest.

"I'm here princess don't worry I'm not going anywhere." I reassured her to ease her anxiety noticing how sweaty her hands were.

"I-is L-Lydia s-still c-crying?" She asked me concerned for Lydia. "No she's fine now she'll come visit us when you give birth princess."

She smiled up at me rubbing her stomach softly. "I-I'm k-kinda s-scared a-about g-giving b-birth." She explained nervously. "It's okay princess your going to do great I'll be there with you." She kissed my hand that was rubbing her belly.

"C-can w-we g-go g-get I-ice c-cream p-please d-daddy." She brightly smiled at me to convince me. "Let's go." We told Sammy and Earl to come with us to take their kids taking Lydia with them as well Aaron and Layla tagging along with us.

We drove to the closest ice cream parlor it was 12 minutes away. I parked the car across the street from it so we could walk around to the different stores after we get ice cream.

"What do you want princess?" She looked at all the flavors with a huge smile on her face. "I w-want c-chocolate I-ice c-cream w-with b-brownies." I ordered for her and myself pulling her close to me.

It was starting to get packed inside the parlor we came right on time they handed us our ice creams so we could leave. "C-can I t-try s-some o-of y-yours?" She asked me holding up her ice cream for me to try.

She tried some of mine as we walked looking at stores we walked by everyone in front of us as we followed them. "You like it princess?"

She nodded her head handing me back my ice cream grabbing hers from me. "M-mine I-is s-still b-better." I laughed at her comment.

She gripped the bottom of my shirt walking close to me. We walked around for hours joking and talking we stopped walking after awhile so Aria could sit down a little.

I lifted her feet up on my lap taking her shoes off so I could massage her feet she smiled at me appreciatively. "We need to go Caleb the pilot is here waiting for us at the airport." Aaron told me showing me the message on his phone.

I kissed her feet putting her shoes back on her feet so we could leave. "Tell him to go get something to eat while waiting for us. We will go to nonnas first to drop them off then we'll leave to the airport." He quickly texted what I said as we walked back to the cars.

We drove back to Lydia's house so we could drop them off and say our final goodbyes before we leave. Ronnie was crying because he didn't want Aria to leave she tried to comfort him but he would just cry even more.

"Don't cry Ronnie were going to visit them next month with Lydia." Sammy comforted him so he would stop crying. "Why dose she have to leave with Caleb?" He complained angrily.

"Because that's his wife Ronnie she has to go with him." Sammy and Earl explained to him. We all got out of the car I left it on because we were leaving after this.

Lydia hugged me and Aria with small tears. "Take good care of her Caleb I'm going to miss you all so much. You too Aaron take care of Layla."

She hugged them as well. Sammy hugged Aria and Layla all the kids huddling in a crowd around them to hug them as well.

"It was nice seeing you both we will visit next month." Earl told me and Aaron. We got back in our cars they all watched us drive away waving goodbye one last time to us. 

"I-I'm g-gonna m-miss t-them." Aria cried softly. "It's okay princess you'll see them again soon." She held my hand wiping her tears away. I kissed her hand softly while driving towards the airport.

"Did you have fun while we were here princess?" I asked her. "Y-yeah I h-had a l-lot o-of f-fun c-can w-we c-come v-visit a-again s-soon?" She asked excitedly with pleading eyes begging me silently.

"We will princess but I want you to first give birth to our son and let you heal and then we can come back here to visit." She clapped her hands happily liking my response. We arrived at the airport I parked the car right in front of the airplane.

She took off her seatbelt quickly pulling me into a hug kissing my cheek repeatedly. "Y-your t-the b-best." I smiled at her kissing her cheek before opening the door so I could help her get out the car.

Aaron and Layla were already heading inside the airplane waiting for us inside. "D-daddy I w-want p-pickles a-and c-cookies." "I'll get it for you, you just sit and relax." She listened to me and sat down while I went to the small kitchen to get her what she wanted.

I got her a bowl of pickles and a bag of cookies I knew she liked them freshly backed but we didn't have that on the airplane. "Here princess." She stood up waiting for me to sit down so she could sit on my lap.

I knew she was getting nervous about the airplane she ate her pickles but stopped when the pilot told us we were starting to leave. She put the bowl of pickles and the cookies in her chair turning around to straddle my lap.

I allowed her to hide her face in my neck to nibble on the skin so she could distract herself from getting scared.

She nibbled on the sensitive skin on my neck I readjusted her on my lap tightening my arms on her waist.

I held back my groans letting her continue thinking she just found more comfort nibbling there until I felt her tongue swipe against my skin.

"I know what your doing princess. I don't think Aaron and Layla would appreciate if I fucked you right behind them right now." I warned her whispering in her ear for only her to hear.

She stopped nibbling on my neck just laying her head on my shoulder trying to control herself. "Daddy's needy little princess." I teased her kissing her lips softly to stop her whimper from slipping out.

When the plane started moving she gripped my shirt in a tight squeeze brushing her nose up and down my neck to smell my cologne for a little more comfort.