info of (name) tsugikuni

Name: (Name) tsugikuni

Age: 17

Weight: 152 - 199 lbs

Height: 6'3

Gender: female

Race :human

Family:
Akeno tsugikuni (mother)
Michikatsu tsugikuni(older twin brother )
Ryuji tsugikuni (father)
Uta Hikari (beat friends/ tamiaki wife )
Tamiaki Hikari (uta husband )
Killua Hikari and Kenji Hikari (uta and tamiaki twin sons)

Looks:

(Name) is a tall woman with a semi muscular build, fair skin, maroon eyes, and long spiky (hair color) hair with red tips that he kept in a ponytail. Her has a similar overall appearance to her twin brother Michikatsu, but unlike him, she was slightly more slender, had shorter bangs, and waiver hair than him. ,(Name) is always seen with an aloof and solemn look on his face, rarely showing emotion.

(Name)wore a red haori over a very pale orange-colored nagagi kimono with a black umanori-styled hakama, a pair of zōri with red straps and white tabi socks, with a Nichirin Sword carried at the left side of his waist, conventional to most Demon Slayers. She sported hanafuda earrings created by her mother as charms when he was thought to be deaf.

Personality:

(Name)was a calm and respectful individual who wore a solemn and reserved expression at all times, rarely showing outbreaks of emotion. Generally, (name) had a matching low and serene disposition, evident when she killed demons without changing expression or when Muzan was caught offguard by her immense skill because she appeared unassuming. Because of her gentle disposition and unchanging facial expression, most could not tell what she was feeling: the only person who could read his feelings without difficulty was her best friend Uta.[5] she was also extremely humble, seeing herself as just another woman and no one special despite her extraordinary abilities.

Overall abilities:

(Name) is the strongest Demon Slayer in history, being born with the Demon Slayer Mark, access to the Transparent World, and Selfless State, as well as possessing a physique polished to the highest caliber and innate swordsmanship talent. As a seven-year-old child who has never picked up a sword before, ahe was able to defeat a trained sword instructor effortlessly and she was referred to as a miraculous prodigy beyond compare. After training as a Demon Slayer, (name)could defeat multiple demons to where his older brother stated that he as a child couldn't even compare to him as an adult.
She alone among the Demon Slayer Corps was able to corner Muzan Kibutsuji and overpowered him in an instant and had him on the verge of death until he managed to escape. Despite having avoided death, Muzan was deeply scarred by that encounter, referring to her as a monster, and even the sight of her earrings made him tremble in shock,while mere memories of (name) caused the bodies of other demons who have never met him to tremble.

Demon Slayer mark:

(Name) is the progenitor of the Demon Slayer Mark, being born with it, possessing the tremendous physical abilities granted by its effects all throughout her lifespan. Unlike all other Marks users in her era, (name) was able to defy fate and lived to about 85 years of age. It is presently unknown why (name) is immune to the Mark's effects, but it's presumably because he was the first one ever to have it and born with it naturally, unlike all other Mark bearers who must train to attain it.

Bright red nichirin sword:
(Name) is the first person ever to be able to turn her Nichirin Sword into a bright red color as she was born with the mark that presumably gave users the ability to turn their blade bright red as well . When fighting, (name) can dye his black sword to bright red at will, letting her hamper the enhanced regeneration of demons, even Muzan's instant regeneration, burning him at a cellular level, leaving scars on his body for hundreds of years. It has also been noted by Muzan himself that (name) bright red blade was far more effective than those who don't have a bright red nichirin sword , (name)could completely negate Muzan's near-absolute regeneration for a short period of time while the modern era Demon Slayers can only slightly slow it down, despite the fact that Muzan was in a much weaker condition because of the Anti-Kibutsuji Drug.
(Name)sees Muzan's vital organs.