the rose tryant pt.2

{Previously on taiyō ni fureru}

Walked down the hallway only to run into someone. "Oof " said the person I looked down only to see an male with lavender hair and bright blue eyes he was quiet small.

"Ahh sorry I didn't see you" I said to the male as I lift him up off the ground. His expression was shocked and flustered.

"Anyway good bye " I said to the frozen male and walked away.

{Mini time skip}

(No pov)

(Name) was in bed sleeping when a figure was at her window

"un si bel épéiste que je dois protéger à tout prix" said the figure before he left into the unknown.

{Now on taiyō ni fureru}

(No pov)

Lilia,sebek, silver and malleus all woke up due to smelling something from the kitchen.they both to see (name) cooking something.

"Bestie what are you doing up school doesn't start for another hour ? " Lilia asked the (hair color) female

"Yes but I want to eat then go train some more. Then get ready for a school "the maroon eyed female as she looked twords the four males then went back to cooking.
"Human what are you making?" Sebek asked with an head tilt

"I'm making Onigiri,Tempura and some Ramen it from my homeland " she said as she still cooked.
'she would make a good housewife' thought the four boys as they watched her cook.

" Child of Kenshi can we join in your training today ? " Asked malleus.
"....yes you can but I recommend you to eat first then will start training okay " she said to the male .

"Go and sit I'll bring the food when it's ready okay " she said as the four males walked out of the kitchen and to their room to get their school uniform on. Then they appeared when the food was set up and (name) waiting for them, they all sat down and saw (name) put her hands together bowed her head and said.
"Itadakimasu"she said then dig in it was peaceful until Lilia asked her about her home and family along with why she became an swordman.

"My home is called Japan I was born in to an noble house but as for my family.....I have an older twin brother named michikatsu and mother named,Akeno as for my father he hated me when I was born because at that time two s was considered bad luck and wanted me dead the moment I was born and because I had an mark he thought I was bad news and made grow up without my brother even though he came an visit me and see me. My father's name was Ryuji.  Soon as I turned ten I ran away and meet my first Best friend her name was uta , she was my only friend then one day we both meet an boy name Tamiaki he was an good friend soon as we grow up he and uta got married but when they first meet they were 16 then  had twin boys named, Killua  and Kenji I was thier aunt until one day I went out to get some food with the twins since they were 5 and uta and tamiaki was expecting an other child. I felt something was off only to find her and tamiaki dead and as for her sons I raised them till they where ten. I was thirteen when they died . I went and became a demon slayer.....is that all ? " She said as she looked at them . All their faces held sadness and anger.

"Child of Kenshi I promise that you won't feel like that no more okay " malleus asid to her as well the others agreed .

"Okay....I miss the boys of mine they were quite talented " she said then looked at them with an small smile . "Thank you for being my friends " she said then got up to go train.