Welcome to the villains world pt.1.3

{Previously on taiyō ni fureru}

He was tall but not tall as (name) was he looked around 6'1 he walked up to here an had to tilt his head an little to look her in the eyes before speaking he just smiled
"So you an swordwoman ? Can you tell me what for ?" He asked , his voice was smooth and deep . (name) looked down at him and said  "....those who master their trade all arrived at the same place. Even if the times change or the way to that place changes they are certain to reach the same place. You seem to think I'm someone that's special but I'm not. I cannot protect anything that's important to me and I was unable to accomplish even one thing that I should have in this life. I am a woman without any value." She said as she looked at him with an Solomon look her face never changing.

"Well-"

{Now on taiyō ni fureru}

(No pov)

"- everyone sorry to say this but we must go to our dorms " Crowley said to everyone one in tobthe dorms as he looked at the head dorms and nodded

"Okay if you're in daisomia follow me" the male with red highlights said as the students follow him (name) looked at Yuuken one  Last time before disappearing with the group. Not long the group headed where it looked like an bunch of mirrors are at as the young woman fallowed them the male next to her. Asked her loudly if I presume "oi human how are you strong no woman should fight it's an man job" the male said only for him to be ingored by the female. As they walked what looked like a living room.

There stood is a considerably tall young man with pale skin. He has cool-black hair that’s mostly cut mid-length, with long bangs and two longer sections of hair on his sides that fall over his shoulders. He also has one small cowlick on the top of his head. The bottom ends of his hair fade into a dark turquoise color. He has bright green eyes with vertical-slit pupils and long eyelashes. His lips are a slightly darker color than his skin, and he usually wears what appears to be subtle dark eyeshadow.

His most unique features are his pointed, elf-like ears, and long black horns on the top of his head. His horns are covered in small ridges, and curve back in an s-shape. Sharp fangs are shown when his mouth is open. He is often seen with a serious expression, or a mysterious smile.

He looked at all of the first years but one caught his attention. It was the only female in the whole first years .

(Malleus pov)

I was sulking because I was forgotten to be invited to the ceremony.....again. I decided stop because the first years will be here any minute and I need to make an good impression. Soon as they came in I was analyzing them each one didn't stood out but on in particular caught my attention was an female. She is a tall woman with a semi muscular build, fair skin, maroon eyes, and long spiky (hair color) hair with red tips that she kept in a ponytail. She looking around the dorm with an aloof and solomen expression.

'so she the one I Sense from the the ceremony room' I thought as I looked at her.
So I want to get this over. " Welcome to diasomnia now you may introduce your self starting with you in the corner of I am your dorm head if you need anything you come and ask me , now start " I said

{Mini time skip}

Soon it's was the female turn . "My name is (Name) tsugikuni " she said her voice was calm and smooth. '(name) tsugikuni huh she one interesting man of child ' I thought as I looked at her "welcome to the Night Raven College and I hope you be on your best behavior now you must go to your rooms and tomorrow you have class to attend but Ms.(name) can you stay back I would like to talk to you " I said everyone went to find them their rooms but her she stayed behind.