rose tryant pt.3

{Previously on taiyō ni fureru}

"Well hello ace-san , Juice-san" she said only for the male to quickly smack ace at the back of his head then correct her for her mistake.
"Ah my name is actually Deuce spade not juice " Deuce said to the female
"Oh sorry is there anyway I can make it up to you " she said to the male feeling guilty.
" Actually you can have lunch with us is that okay " Yukken said for Deuce
"Sure oh go to your seat class is about to start" she said as the boys took their leave to find a seat .

Crewel Sensei came in to start teaching and saw grim and Yuuken " that an usual cait of fur now you must keep that groomed okay?" .

'Well this is going to be a long day but I can't wait for lunch ' thought Yuuken as he paid attention to what his Sensei was saying

{Now on taiyō ni fureru}

(No pov)

It was lunch we (name) was with Lilia, silver and sebek and went to get their lunch.
" So the magic-less prefect asked you to lunch ?" Lilia said with an forced smile.
"Yes now excuses me Lilia-sama I would like to go to them I have an felling that they might be in trouble " (name) said to him
"Alright.....but please if your ever in trouble call us " he said to the female
"Yes Lilia-sama" the maroon eyed said as she left to find her friends .

She found them only to find two people was making an ruckus about something so she went behind the two delinquents and put her hand in the one on the right while her left was holding her tray.
" You know you shouldn't mess with my friends " she said to the male only for them to turn around and look up at the female.
"Oh yeah and what are you going to do about it " the male with white hair said to her
"Yeah just because your in that daisomia dorm doesn't mean you can get in our way....but maybe you can offer us something else hmm" the red hair delinquent said as he looked at her up and down
" You know I've slayed lots of demons and seen how fast their head rolls off before they can even realized it, I wonder how fast an human head can roll " she said to the both with an blank face. Only for both delinquents to pale the slowly walk away from her
"Let's go before the freak actually dose it" the male with white hair said and left with is friend trailing behind him.

A certain pair of eyes heard what he said to the female and was not happy along with others that herd him.

'i deal with him later and make him suffer '

(Yuuken pov)

"Thank you (name)-chan for that" I thanked the female Kenshin as she looked at us and nodded saying it was okay.
" Man let's go seat down I'm hungry" grim said in my ear. We walked to our seats and ate as we chatted and asked (name) some stuff about her.

" So by the way we saw what your from looks like it makes me wonder how the others would look like " grim said as I nodded in agreement.

"How my favorite underclassmen and who is this beautiful young lady"said an voice that was right next to her. They turned around when they heard the voice from behind them.

(No pov)

He was a fair-skinned young man with a height that is a bit taller than average. He has light orange, mid-length hair, and has the top portion of his hair and bangs pulled back into a short ponytail. A few stray strands of hair fall loosely at the sides of his face, and the rest is tucked back behind his ears. His eyes are green, and on his right cheek is a small, red marking shaped like a diamond.

"I'm sure you have heard of the statues of the great seven the night Raven College has an dorm theme of each one " another voice said and looked to their right to see another male.
He is an tall, fair-skinned young man with short, dark-green hair. He has very short, side swept bangs and thicker-than-average eyebrows. His eyes are a warm hazel and he always wears black, full-rimmed glasses. On his left cheek is a small, black marking in the shape of a club (or clover) symbol.
" Hey your that guy from this morning" ace pointed to the male with light orange hair .
" Yeah you tricked us into painting those dumb roses" grim said glaring at the male.