welcome to the villains world pt.1.2

{Previously on taiyō ni fureru}

"(Name) tsugikuni is the world's greatest swordwoman in history that even people believe that she was the goddess of the sun herself or the god of war in every battle she never lost , she is a mystery that no one could decipher. In history books they say she was born a prodigy that not even her own twin brother could rival her.

"Can we continue this ?" The mirror said to the both of them causing (name) to look at the mirror with an aloof expression.

"The state of her soul is....... unclear to me but as the boy said before she is powerful but  graceful as the sun but deadly as well so the only dorm I could think of ....

{Now}

" Diasomnia ....I believe is the best dorm for someone like her but as for Yuuken I don't know but to be honest this young girl doesn't have an magic but is stronger than anyone in this room so do not challenge her." Said the mirror.

" Wait you said she ?!" Crowley said as he looked at (name). "Yes I did are you deaf or blind even the Savanaclaw students could tell you know what how are you the headmage again? ", The mirror asked Crowley as the headmage went to an corner an cried as he was insulted by an mirror.

"Mpfffff mffffff *gasp* let me take the magic less students seat !" grim said "Oh no you don't you little raccoon " said Crowley. " Yeah but unlike him I can use magic so let me be an student here , look I'll show you my spell caster meow " grim exclaimed.

"Everyone ,get down " the red head male said .

"Myaaahhh" as grim shot fire of his mouth . Before it could reach the red eye white haired male (name) apered infront of him
Sun breathing: Burning Bones, Summer Sun (灼しゃっ骨こつ炎えん陽よう, Shakkotsu En'yō?). She said as she took her sword and performs a singular slash utilizing a spiraling motion which extends in front of herself to defend from imminent frontal attacks. As beautiful flames had came out of the sword almost like the sun it's self as she defended her an the red eye white haired male form the attack .

"That was so cool Ms. tsugikuni" the male said as he watch her in awe. "....thanks I guess ?" She said as if to question herself. But the looked at him and said " I'll be back " she told him as she disappeared from him. The reappeared at grim with an glare

the made that all the students and headmage even stopped in fear of the woman that was glaring at the raccoon. " Enough of this now". She told grim as he passed out of fear .

'am I that scary?' (name) thought as she looked at the passed out cat raccoon

'Such a swordsman ship' An male with black hair and red highlights thought as he saw her with her swordsman skills

'so cool' thought the red eye white haired male

'Such beauty ' thought an handsome male

' I want that power ' thought an male with glasses

'this herbivore is strong ' thought the long hair brown as he looked at the female

'Tch I guess she okay but ...she broke the rule of speed though ' thought the red hair male

'im going to ask her to be my trainer ' thought Yuuken as he looked at her with determination in his eyes

"Well thank you miss tsugikuni but can you perhaps calm down your aura is kind of scaring me - I mean us " said Crowley he said as he was shaking when saw the sword woman look his way as he flinched then looked away from her cold sweating.

"Ahh okay sorry if I scared you all I didn't mean to ....... sorry again " as she looked down with an Solomon look . Which caused the dorm heads, headmage, Yuuken to feel a pain in their heart when she looked sad.

"OFF WITH YOUR HEAD"said the red hair male as he collard grim and (name) which made her confused

"Rule number 345 : you must not go over 12 miles per min  and you broke that rule and as for the cat number 23 : no cats are allowed when there is an festival  " the red head male said as he looked at (name) and grim

(Name) just looked at him with an bored expression that reached her neck with both hands where the collar was and broke it with her bare strength as she looked at him with an ' you think you can collar me I highly doubt it unless you want to die ' look . Everyone was shocked that she broke with her strength alone .

'she broke my collar with her bare strength I definitely need to keep an eye on her no matter how pretty she maybe ' as the red hair male was looking at her with an glare

"Are you an idiot!" Yuuken said to the red hair male " she can easily kill you if it wasn't her moral code not to kill an innocent person" he said the the unknown male . As the male only looked at him shocked .

" ....now , me must continue after all we had a bit of a nuisance during the entrance ceremony, I beg your pardon everyone. Since we already finished our dorm selection so this here ends the ceremony" Crowley announced. "Dorm heads, please lead the new students to their respective dorms." He ordered. Crowley looked around only to know someone was missing.
" I haven't seen Mr. Draconia during the whole ceremony " Mr.Crowley

"That's no different than usual right? Said the male with long brown hair , who doesn't even fell bad nor surprised at all .
The red eye white haired male then said " Did no tell him about the ceremony?" The male frowns at this
"Why not do it yourself if you're going to complain about it " the handsome man said
The red eye white haired male put his hand under his chin as he looked at the handsome male and said  " I would but I don't know anything about him "

Whisper started around the ceremonial room " By Draconia they mean the Draconia " one student said , "yeah how scary" one said to the other student"You know it's not nice to talk about someone you have not even met in person " (name) spoke up and looked at the students that were talking about the Draconia person . as everyone went quiet and looked at her before one student came out of the crowed. He has short hair that was an silver color and his eyes were an light green forest color.

He was tall but not tall as (name) was he looked around 6'1 he walked up to here an had to tilt his head an little to look her in the eyes before speaking he just smiled "So you an swordwoman ? Can you tell me what for ?" He asked , his voice was ...

"So you an swordwoman ? Can you tell me what for ?" He asked , his voice was smooth and deep . (name) looked down at him and said  "....those who master their trade all arrived at the same place. Even if the times change or the way to that place changes they are certain to reach the same place. You seem to think I'm someone that's special but I'm not. I cannot protect anything that's important to me and I was unable to accomplish even one thing that I should have in this life. I am a woman without any value." She said as she looked at him with an Solomon look her face never changing.

"Well-"

{To be continued }