the rose tryant pt.1

I didn't honestly think my book was going to be good thank you for the 1k views and thank you for all of the now I hope y'all like this the inspiration came from @AlmightyDab and others . I hope you enjoy the book if you want I can do a Q&A with the characters and (name) .

(no pov )

It was four o'clock in the morning when (name) was training in the cool morning breeze. She swings her wooden kantana.
'one thousand nine hundred and ninety nine , two thousand ' that should do thought the (hair color) female as she dropped down to do some push ups.'one,two,three.....' as she mentally counts how many she did before getting up to run her 80 laps around the dorm.

{Mini time skip}

(Lilia pov)

"Is everyone up ?" I asked sliver , sebek and malleus they all looked at me and nodded untild silver said something about our female student. "Yeah but when I went go check on miss tsugikuni she wasn't in her room. " He said to me . " Well let's go find her we have an hour before school starts" as we all went out only to find her in the center of the field practicing her swordman ship.

"Beautiful...." I heard silver say, " it's not as good as Lilia-sama " sebek said looked over at malleus to see what expression looked only to see amazement in his eyes . So I looked back to watch some more. Her movements seem ....no it's like she was dancing. "Miss tsugikuni " I said to the female. She turned around with an blank gaze. "It time for school" I said to her. "I see thank you Lilia-sama" she said to me before  running right past us into the dorm to get dressed.

"What taking her so long!" Sebek yelled. It been twenty minutes when she inter the dorm. We chose to wait for the female she she wasn't alone. " Sorry for the wait" she appear right behind us making all of us jump . " Gahh human who do you think you are ! " Sebek yelled at the girl only for malleus to jump in "now now sebek she didn't mean to we have class to attend". He said to the first year . Soon we reached the mirror chambers to get to our class.

(No pov)

"See you later beastie " Lilia said to the female
"See you at lunch  tsugikuni-san " silver said before going his way to class
"Good bye human " sebek said in an normal voice the walked to his first period.
"Good bye child of Kenshi"  Yoru-hana said as he disappeared.

(Name pov)

After the departure of my fellow dorm mates walked into an classroom that had pots and other things I've never seen before and liquids in glass containers . I found an seat that was close to the back with an window.
Soon the class was getting an male with with a semi muscular build and white hair and golden eyes as an elf he has pointed ears. he turned to me and said

  " Hello I'm Zenaku yasha and you are " he said to me in a calm but deep voice . " I'm (name) tsugikuni" I said to the white haired male. Me and yasha were talking until a man came into the classroom he had hair that was parted at the side, with the longer section colored white and the shorter section black. He has narrow grey eyes and wears silver studs in his ears.

Beneath a thick, black-and-white furry coat, Divus wears a tuxedo - consisting of a black dress shirt, red tie, a black-and-white vest, black dress pants, black dress shoes, and a black belt with a silver buckle, studs, and spiky sections. He also wears red gloves.

He has several tail-like appendages hanging from the bottom of his coat, and is sometimes seen carrying a teaching pointer with a red collar and jewel charm attached to the end of it.

"Hello pups I'm Divus Crewel or Master Crewel, your chemistry and potions teacher" Crewel Sensei said. "Now you with the maroon eyes and handafuwa earrings stand up  and come here " he said to me . ' did I do something wrong?' I thought in my head .