rose tryant pt .4

{Previously on taiyō ni fureru}

"I hope everything is okay " I mumble to myself. Then looked up to see the sky
'big brother I wished you where here I miss you ' I thought as I took out my sword and trained of an bit before the next class.

{Mean while with michikatsu}

"Tell me where my baby sister is" michikatsu said with a glare. to the one of the slayers of the demon slayer corp. "I don't know ! Please don't kill me " the male said "then you serve no purpose then " as he killed the male . 'don't worry my little sister I'll find you soon as I get rid of all the people who have hurt you ' he thought as he walked away from the now dead male . " Now to find that damned wind pillar he next to go " he mumbled to himself.

{Now on taiyō ni fureru}

(No pov)

It was after school when Ace , Deuce ,Yuu with grim meet up with (name). As they went to the Botanical Garden as they entered.
"So this is the Botanical Garden it's beautiful " grim said in awe as (name) just humm in agreement . "Look there are the chest nuts " ace said . Then grim hopped off yuu shoulder to pick it up only for the spines to prick his paw " ouch that hurt! " Quicky swinging his paw back and forward, " well we need to find the garden keeper,I'll go this way " Deuce said as the walked to the right of the path " I'm going left " ace said as he walked away , " I guess we go straight" yuu said to the quiet female as she looked ahead and started to walk as grim ran pass her and yuu to find an fruit to munch on . " Look here that fruit looks good before he can pick it Yuu caught him as he step in an "stick " and with name not to far behind him.
"Ouch " and deep , smooth voice said

(Yuuken pov)

"Hey grim did your voice get deeper or is it me ?" I asked the cat monster "Ehhh what do you mean human I didn't say anything" he told me "funny I swore I herd something" I told him until an voice said something
" Oi who do you think you are interrupting my nap by stepping on my tail " the voice said only too see a tall young man with tan skin and fairly defined muscles. He has thick, dark-brown hair that goes below his shoulders in length, with long, side-parted bangs that fall over his eyes. Two sections of hair on both sides of his face are braided and tied at the ends with yellow bands. He has emerald green eyes, and a thin scar over his left eye that goes from his eyebrow to his cheek. He also owns a black lion tattoo wrapped around his left arm, just below his shoulder.

Instead of human ears, he has brown lion ears on the top of his head. This is paired with a long lion tail of the same color, with a dark-brown tuft of fur at the end. He looked at the trio with half-lidded eyes and a smug, sharp-toothed grin.

"Huh your the herbivores that made an ruckus in the entrance ceremony" he said as he walked closer to them not before an sword was pointed at his neck . " Now I advise you not to get close to me or Yuuken"( name ) the male with a glare.