welcome to an villains world pt.1

(name's pov)

'Huh where am I ' I thought as I try to move only to fell that I'm in an box of some sorts. I closed my eyes trying to remember what had happened until I heard a noise that sounded like someone opened something. I can hear voices so I simply lift my leg and kick at the top of the "box ". When I got out only to see an .... Talking raccoon or cat with a pitch fork for tail and black with white stripe bow that look torn at the end .
Next to him is a boy that looks around my age , he has long black hair that reaches to his neck and dark red eyes , he has fair white skin. As for his clothes they look like robes of some sort

He is around my height but a little shorter though and a muscular build

He is around my height but a little shorter though and a muscular build. "Hah how are you up ?" An voice said but I looked down to see the talking raccoon or cat look at me with wide eyes . "So do you know where we are ?" The boy said ".....no I don't " I replied to him . " Well come on we need to see where to get out at " he said to me . Only thing I did was nood and walk right behind him leaving the shell shocked cat/raccoon thing behind.

(Yuu pov)

To say the least I was shocked when the door was kicked down . Only to see the person come out they where tall say the least but that what I could only tell about the person. I glaced next to me until we reached an ..... library? We both went in only to see the raccoon to be here an yell at us " Ha you foolish human you think you can exscape the Great grim " he said to us "now hand me your robes or I'll burn you " before we could react an whip came out of no where an captured the raccoon. "Ha ouch what with this rope " he said "this is no ordinary rope it's the lash of love " an man said as here came out of where he was hiding .

 "Ha ouch what with this rope " he said "this is no ordinary rope it's the lash of love " an man said as here came out of where he was hiding

"Ah I've found y'all at last , splendid I trust that y'all are both new students this year? That you both were so eager to make your debut . And bringing a poorly trained familiar with you both that and clear violation of the schools rules "

' school what's an school?' (name) thought
'aw man what an drag ' thought yuu

"As if I serve an lowly humans " the taking raccoon cat said the masked man . " It's always the rebellious familiars that say that, now be quiet for a bit hum " the mask man said before making the raccoon cat zipped his mouth shut .