Taken: Chapter 1

Lyla jumped when hearing the voice and gasped when she looked up and seen it was the man from earlier. She got scared and jumped up out of her bed on the opposite side of where he stood. "Wh....H-how did you get in my house?!"

Before giving him a chance to speak, she already pulled out her phone and quickly called 911. "911 what's your emergency?"

"There's a man in my room!" She yelled into her phone "My name is Lyla Barnes, I'm 16 and my parents are out of town. I live at-"

L snapped his fingers before she continued and made her freeze. Her eyes went wide and she breathed heavily in fear from not being able to move or speak.

He smirked and slowly began walking towards her around the bed, making her more anxious. "Oh, little girl. No one is coming to save you from me"

He snapped his fingers again and made the phone go out of signal, then made them both disappear and reappear in a different room. This new room had a huge bed with red and and black sheets, and a large flatscreen tv in front of it.

Lyla shrieked and quickly backed up away from him in fear "H-how?.... W-where am I? How did you-" She couldn't speak, she was lost for words.

"Oh little girl, you really have no idea who you messed with. My name is Lucifer" 

"Lucifer.....l-like the devil?"

He smiled. "Guilty as charged"

She swallowed hard and tears began to run down her face

She swallowed hard and tears began to run down her face. She weakly asked "A-are you going to kill me?" quietly and in fear.

"Mm, I like the way you think," he chuckled, making her tense up. "but no. I think I'm going to keep you for a while."

L made her freeze again and walked up to her as she shook inside as he got closer. He
smiled at her again and admired the fear she showed towards him. He could almost smell the frightened aura radiating off of her, it was like a perfume to him.

"Before I start," he leaned in closer, next to her ear "I just want to let you know that I could hold you down with my powers..." he paused and chuckled deeply "but I wanna feel you squirm"

He snapped his fingers again and made her to be able to move again.

He sat down on the bed and smiled at her, sending a chill down her spine. "I want you to come over here and lay across my lap on your stomach. Head here," he patted the left side of the bed next to him, "feet here." he then patted on the right.

She looked at him greatly confused and scared, not knowing what was going to happen and started to back up again. "B...wha...I-"

"I wouldn't make me repeat myself if I was you, little girl" he warned.

"B-but..I-I" she stuttered and backed up more.

He held his hand up and used his powers, making her move half way to him across the room quickly, her gasping in surprise. He then held her in place standing there. "You make me make you come over here and I don't think you'll like what happens" he warned again, sending more chills down her spine, then let her move again.