track two.

With Stella now added to the band, Teddy put them through the wringer for months on end to see if they were capable of what he wanted from them.

In that time, Stella bonded with everyone in the band apart from Billy. They had their own bickering relationship going on that everyone found hilarious, even Camila at times.

Even when Teddy said it was time for them to record an album, which happened in six days, the two still found time to argue in between takes and even during takes.

It had gotten so bad that Karen suggested Stella to move in with them so they would be forced to get to know each other better, hopefully making their arguing dissipate since they would be going on tour and would have to share the same proximity.

It helped a little, but the two were still actively pissed at each other whenever one would enter the room. However, that didn't mean that Stella didn't like Camila.

She actually really liked the girl, but just didn't understand what she had saw in Billy; she felt bad for her if she was being honest since she was just too nice to see that Billy was an ass. She especially felt bad when they decided to get married since Billy had gotten her pregnant, meaning that she was basically trapped with him.

✯✯✯

STELLA: I feel like I was the only one who didn't like the circumstances. I mean, don't get me wrong, I wanted to Camila to be happy but I knew Billy would probably just be a dick.

EDDIE: I definitely did not like the situation at all, but Camila seemed happy so... (trails off, glancing away from the camera).

✯✯✯

"Guys, come on, we gotta take a photo. Let's go, just — Come on, get in, get in there. It's your wedding night, come on," Warren, who was definitely on some type of drug, voiced as he tried getting Camila and Billy to pose for a photo and the rest of the band watched.

"Your lens cap is on," Camila giggled, reaching over to take it off for him.

"All right, ready. One, two, and three," Warren counted down before he snapped a photo of the two. He waited a bit for the photo to come out and when he did it, he said, "Oh, shit."

"Let me see," Billy spoke before he reached over, taking the photo from out of Warren's hand. He let out a short laugh, "You didn't even get our faces."

"Thank God. I think the camera would've broke if it tried taking a picture of your face," Stella teased, which made the band laugh as Billy rolled his eyes at her. "But congratulations," she added, mostly for Camila.

"Thank you, Stell Bell," Camila replied, using the nickname the band came up with while partying one night. Well, Eddie had actually been the one to come up with it, along with 'Stell.'

"You're welcome, Cami," Stella grinned.

A little bit later, Stella waited for Eddie to finish his conversation with Camila before going over to him. "So, you excited for the tour?" She asked him, tilting her head to the side before taking a sip of her drink.

Eddie tore his gaze away from Camila's retreating body, which had gone unnoticed by Stella since she had been drinking out of her cup. He quickly cleared his throat. "Yes, very. Just not excited for the part where Billy makes it all about himself," Eddie replied, sucking in a breath.