track seven.

"Look At Us Now (Honeycomb)" quickly became a number one hit single after releasing it out into the world. The band could not have been happier, apart from Billy who still seemed to be stuck on the fact that Daisy changed the song.

Nonetheless, everyone else had been celebrating the fact they were becoming recognized again after being dropped from the label only a few months ago.

"Smells good in here," Graham announced as he came barging into the kitchen while Camila was preparing them all breakfast, taking a piece of toast. "Mmm."

"Uh-uh. You can wait," Camila quickly told him in a motherly way, but he bit into the toast anyway.

"Save some for the rest of us!" Warren shouted as he tried getting a piece of bacon, but Camila dodged him; he was still able to get a small piece, though.

"Oh, here we go," Eddie commented, sharing a look with Stella who had found them comical as they walked into the kitchen together.

"Hey, hey! Go live in the back house, so that Camila doesn't have to feed you vultures," Graham spoke as he chomped on his toast at the kitchen table.

"Says a vulture himself," Stella replied and he rolled his eyes jokingly at her.

"When's the last time anyone went through the mail?" Karen inquired as she picked up the pile of mail, sorting through it.

"I thought that was your job," Warren told her.

"My job?" Karen repeated in disbelief.

"Also, that pile of stuff in the sink is getting pretty big," the Rojas boy pointed out and Karen flung a rubber band at him in retaliation. "Hey!"

"Deserved," Stella voiced and Karen made knowing eye contact with her, nodding. Camila handed Stella a plate of breakfast and she thanked her before sitting down; Eddie took the seat next to her.

The British girl took a seat next to Graham and began looking through the mail. "Uh, guys..." She trailed off.

"What?" Graham responded with his mouth full.

"Does anyone know what these are?" She asked, holding the envelopes up.

"Mm?" Warren came running over before he realized what they were: paychecks. "Oh!"

Everyone began scrambling to grab their paycheck, opening them up to see how much they were paid. "Yes!" Karen squealed excitedly as she got up while everyone tore open their envelopes.

"What?" Camila laughed in confusion.

They then all began to cheer once they looked at the amount. "Oh! Oh! I'm rich! I'm rich!" Warren exclaimed, jumping up and down.

Stella's first instinct was to hug the person next to her, which had been Eddie, before she went over to Karen and hugged her.

✯✯✯

WARREN: $600 went a real long way in those days.

BILLY: Even though I wrote most of the songs, we split the publishing evenly. I thought, 'Why not?' You know? I mean...we were family.

GRAHAM: First thing I bought? A surfboard.

EDDIE: Couple of amps. Fuzz pedal.

KAREN: Stock market, obviously.

WARREN: Oh, there was this beautiful fur vest in a shop down in Venice.

STELLA: The only time I was grateful for Billy then (smirks) since new clothes were the first thing I had on my mind. I got tired of wearing the same things all the time. Oh, and you know, other important things, too (winks).