track seventeen.

Stella made sure to enter the party a few minutes after Eddie had arrived, not wanting to seem suspicious if the two had been arrived together.

Even though the two didn't necessarily like to hide their relationship from their friends, it was exhilarating to be in on a secret that only the two knew; it felt like a mystery with secret, little rendezvous.

Stella walked into the party wearing a little black dress, making eye contact with Eddie's who's eyes had widened at the sight of her. "You're gorgeous," he mouthed and she blushed, looking away since she didn't want people to notice. That's when she saw Camila. "Oh, my gosh, Cami!" She exclaimed, immediately going over to her and wrapping her arms around her.

"Oh!" Camila gasped, hesitantly hugging the girl back while glancing at Eddie while she did so. Eddie glanced away, taking a sip of drink.

"You've barely called me," Stella pointed out once she pulled away.

"I know. I-I've been busy with Julia," Camila told her and Stella poured before the others noticed her, greeting her warmly. The girl then saw Daisy walked in with Nicky. "Hi."

"Hi, hi," Daisy replied before the two hugged. "Oh, only you could get Billy to a party." Camila peered over at her husband as he awkwardly laughed, the situation somehow changing. Daisy must have noticed since she gestured to her husband and said, "You remember Nicky?"

Stella glanced over at Eddie, who's lips formed in a thin line at the interaction. "Yes, hi, Nicky," Camila said to the man, giving him a hug.

"Hi. How are you?" He asked.

"I'm great. How are you?"

"I'm good, I'm good."

"It's nice to see you."

"Would you like a drink?" Nicky queried.

"Yes, please. Thank you. I would really love a drink." She then wrapped her arms around Billy. "Oh, guys, I've missed you. I really have." Nicky then handed both Camila and Billy a drink. "Thank you," she said before taking the drink out of Billy's hand, sending him a smile. "So...start from the top. What have I missed, hmm?"

"Oh, I'm not so sure you wanna know," Stella answered with a laugh and Billy gave her a scary look. "Just kidding, I'll tell you everything." That also didn't please Billy.

Throughout the party, everyone was doing lines and drinking, except for Billy since he was sober. Since neither Stella or Karen wanted to out their relationships to people yet, they decided to dance together while they smoked.

Camila also joined them before she said, "I'm gonna get a breath of fresh air, okay? I'll be back in a second."

The brunette walked outside and shut the door behind her, not knowing that Eddie had been standing on the balcony before she turned. She gasped a little since she'd been trying to avoid him all night due to the circumstances.

"Hey," he spoke first, slowly nearing her.

"Hi," Camila said with an awkward laugh.

"Hey."

"Hi." She then took a drink, flipping her over her shoulder as she tried avoiding his gaze.

"So, can we, uh...Could we-could we talk about it?" He questioned because he wanted to clear up any loose threads since he was now dating Stella. "Please?"

Camila shook her head, "We don't have to talk about it."

"Well, it's...I-I would feel better, you know," he pointed out, not wanting to feel guilty.

"Why? Because you're dating Stella now?" Camila outright said.

Eddie's mouth dropped a bit. "Wha — How-how do you know that?"