track twenty-one.

After a few more stops, the band went to Pittsburgh, which was their hometown apart from Stella and Daisy.

They got off their private jet to be greeted by their hometown friends and family, who were all cheering and yelling for them as they walked out of the jet.

Stella wasn't bothered by it since she had just seen her parents, but she noticed Daisy looking a bit out of place. "Hey, it's okay. We can stick together," Stella assured her and Daisy nodded, glad that she had said that.

"Daisy Jones," Billy and Graham's mother called out after a second and both girls looked to see the happy look on their mom's face.

Daisy just stood there for a second, not knowing if she was imagining it. "That's you, Daisy," Stella whispered, nudging her.

Daisy fell out of the trance and slowly walked out. "Mrs. Dunne," the redhead greeted before the older woman wrapped her arms around her, giving her a grateful. She was part of the reason why "Daisy Jones and The Six" was becoming a household name, after all.

Stella smiled at that before Eddie told her to come over. "Guys, this is Stella Stone. She's the rhythm guitarist and the backup singer," Eddie introduced, seeing as though there were too many people around for him to introduce her as his girlfriend.

"After that Saturday Night Live performance, you should be up front all the time," his grandma complimented.

Stella held a hand up to her heart. "Oh, thank you so much."

"Now, come here," his grandma spoke before pulling the blonde in for a hug, causing Stella to chuckle and hug her back. Eddie smiled as he watched Stella hug the rest of his family, wanting that to be a regular occurrence.

After the whole meet-and-greet right after coming to Pittsburgh, they were all welcomed back to a "welcome home" party at Mrs. Dunne's new house that her sons had bought her.

Stella had a wonderful time meeting all of their hometown friends and even Chuck Loving, who was in their band before quitting to become a dentist. It was crazy to think that if that never happened, then Stella would have never been part of probably one of the best bands in the world right about now.

The Stone girl also caught up with Camila, which she was super excited about. At least this time, Stella had some nice things to say about her husband which made Camila feel better since she always felt bad about Billy and Stella's hatred for each other while Camila really liked the girl.

The conversation also moved over to Eddie, but Camila didn't seem too interested in that part of the conversation which Stella had noticed. She guessed it was just because her having to keep an eye on Julia.

As Stella and Camila walked around and chatted, they noticed Karen come out of the house with an anxious expression on her face. "Oh, what's going on?" Camila immediately whispered, knowing something was wrong.

"No, it's nothing. I'm fine," Karen quickly shook her head, trying to get past the girls, but they both blocked her.

"Karen..." Stella trailed off as she gave her a comforting look, even though she wasn't entirely sure what was wrong, while Camila tilted her head, knowing what was going on. Camila then breathed out, causing Stella to look at her face.

It then clicked for her: Karen was pregnant.

The girls had talked about babies a few times while drunk on tour, and Stella knew for a fact that Karen didn't want kids. Stella wasn't too sure, but she definitely wasn't ready to have some any time soon. She couldn't even imagine what the Sirko girl might have been feeling.

Camila and Stella then decided to pull her into a hug, wanting to calm her down for the time being. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry."

✯✯✯