track six.

KAREN: Next thing you know, we're booked in the studio.

WARREN: Teddy thought that a female vocalist might give us an edge.

KAREN: Someone new that he was working with.

EDDIE: We'd never heard of her then. I mean, no one had.

GRAHAM: Billy...wasn't thrilled. Same with Stella at first. It seemed like the only thing they had actually agreed upon.

STELLA: I mean, imagine my surprise when Teddy says he wants to try a female vocalist on the record when I am a female vocalist whose already in the band (scoffs to herself).

✯✯✯

"Daisy, you are gonna go right here, and Tobias will set you up," Teddy advised the new redheaded woman in the recording studio who seemed to be wearing nothing but an oversized shirt and shoes.

The band watched her look around while Billy was in the other room, smoking and brooding by himself which was something pretty normal for him.

"Great. Could I have a glass of milk and a whiskey?" She asked, which earned a look between Stella and Eddie.

"Yeah," Teddy breathed out as he and Tobias began to leave the room.

"Or just a whiskey, if you don't have milk. Or just a milk, if you don't have whiskey," she added before the two men left to go to the other side of the glass.

"So happy to see you, Daisy," Karen greeted nicely, knowing that there was some tension in the air.

"Yeah. Thank you for having me," Daisy replied.

"You're welcome," Graham nodded.

"I guess we should start off with introductions then? I'm Karen Sirko, the keyboardist," Karen began the introductions, wanting the woman to feel as comfortable as possible.

Graham raised his hand. "Graham Dunne. Lead guitarist."

"I'm, uh, Warren Rojas. I'm on drums," he nodded his head, trying to act cool in front of the pretty woman.

"I'm Eddie Roundtree and I'm on bass," he spoke with some discontent, still holding the grudge that Billy permanently moved him to bass.

"And I'm Stella Stone. I'm on rhythm guitar and I'm the backup vocalist," she spoke, emphasizing the fact she was the 'backup' singer.

"Wait, Stone?" Daisy repeated, narrowing her eyes. "You don't happen to be related to Wyatt Stone, are you?"

Stella shook her head. "The one who made 'Stumbled on Sublime'? Can't say that I am."

"Oh, thank God," Daisy breathed out in relief. "I wrote that song, by the way. He just stole it from me, which was I asked if you were related to him. Good thing you aren't." She let out a short laugh.

Stella nodded slowly. "Good to know." She wasn't sure what to make of the girl just yet and even though she had been jealous of the fact she had been stealing the lead singer role away from her, she couldn't really mad that mad about it; it wasn't exactly her decision at the end of the day. But, she wasn't sure who exactly Daisy was yet, so she'd have to wait and see before judging her character.

"Okay, let's do this," Billy then said, walking into the recording room and crushing up his cigarette in the ashtray.

The others began to walk out to go into the other room, allowing Billy and Daisy to be in there by themselves. They started putting on their headsets as Tobias came back in with her whiskey and milk.