track eleven.

On the way home from the movie, Stella and Eddie did not say one word to each other. It was mostly Warren babbling about the movie while they chimed in here and there, not wanting things to seem tense even though they were.

Stella was hellbent on thinking that what they did was a mistake, and Eddie was starting to realize that maybe it was after her reaction. But how were they supposed to just move on from it without sorting it out?

✯✯✯

EDDIE: Of course I wanted to talk about what happened, but I was just so...conflicted. Was it just a heat of the moment type thing or was there actual meaning behind it? At the time...(shakes head) I didn't know. So I tried to find ways to make me forget about it (stares away from camera).

STELLA: Did I want to talk about it? Yes, but also no. I just didn't want things to be complicated, you know? I mean, I wasn't necessarily looking for a relationship, especially with someone I considered to be my best friend but...(trails off, sighing).

✯✯✯

The three of them walked into the house after the car ride and Warren announced, "Honeys, I'm home." They walked into the living room where Karen and Graham had been sitting on the couch next to one another, the phone ringing. "Hey. You guys heard from Billy yet?"

The phone continued to ring as Graham replied after a second, "Uh, no."

Eddie picked the phone up. "Hello?" He answered. "Okay...Yeah, sure, no problem...Mhm...Be right there," he spoke slowly, listening to what the other person on the line had to say before he placed the phone back. "That was Teddy."

"What'd he say?" Warren asked.

"He said they wrote a song and he wants us in the studio right now."

"Wait, they actually wrote a song together?" Stella cut in in shock, that sentence being the said thing she had said to Eddie after their little make out session in the bathroom.

"Yeah," Eddie confirmed monotonously without even looking at her, making Stella poke the inside of her cheek with her cheek.

"Well, then let's go!" Karen urged, pushing Graham off the couch before pushing all of the boys out of the room so they could get to the studio quickly. She then turned to Stella as the boys kept walking. "Hey, you okay?" She asked, noticing the blonde seemed tense.

"What? Oh, yeah, I'm fine. Just processing the movie, that's all," she lied, not even wanting to tell Karen what happened for the sake of her dignity.

"Was it everything Warren made it out to be?" She inquired, a bit of a teasing tone etched her in voice.

"It was definitely something," she replied since she didn't really know if it was good or bad yet; she was so much more focused about the kiss.

Karen laughed before she grabbed her hand and said, "Alright, let's go. I'm curious to see what they concocted."

✯✯✯

The five of them walked into the studio to see Billy and Daisy sitting next to one another and laughing, something that greatly surprised all of them. Stella seemed to be the most shocked since she thought Daisy had hated Billy as much as she did, even if they were able to write a song together.

"Hi," Daisy greeted them, interrupting the supposedly funny conversation she and Billy were just having.

"Hi," Billy repeated and Eddie sent him a nod, confused as to why they were suddenly getting along just like the rest of them. "Hey, Graham, you know the, uh, riff you're always playing?"