track ten.

"Ooh, how about we go see Rollerball again?" Warren suggested as he, Stella, and Eddie sat outside smoking; Graham was busy waxing his surfboard.

They all went back home after Billy and Daisy left to go possibly write some songs, but all of them weren't too optimistic that they would get anything done; the only thing they assumed would be getting done was heated arguing.

Eddie blew out some smoke. "That's an amazing idea."

"Oh, can I come?" Stella asked excitedly. "Last time I didn't and you guys kept raving about it so now I'm interested."

"Of course. The more the merrier," Eddie was quick to say and Stella grinned, placing her cigarette back between her lips.

"What about you, Graham?" Warren asked the Dunne brother.

"Nah, I'm good," he answered, focusing on his surfboard.

"Are you sure you don't want to come?" Warren pressed further.

"Well, I've already seen it."

"Yeah. You've seen it once," Warren pointed out.

"That's probably the appropriate number of times to watch Rollerball," he remarked.

"Not if you appreciate art, brother," Warren replied before he got up and grabbed his beer. "It's a true cinematic masterpiece."

"All right, well, enjoy round two, gentlemen," he told them before Stella gave him a look. "And round one, Stella."

She responded in a singsong voice, "Thank you."

The three began getting ready to go before Karen walked out. "What are you guys up to?" She inquired.

"Movies," Eddie answered.

"Oh. Rollerball again?" She guessed.

"It's a fucking masterpiece," Warren said again before he slapped Graham's ass.

"Hey!" Graham said in response and they all laughed, walking inside to grab some money and the car keys.

"You're going with them, Stell?" Karen questioned, a little shocked.

Stella shrugged. "Might as well see it so I can corroborate Warren's story," she told her with a wink, and Karen shrugged and nodded.

The three drove to the movies and bought three tickets to Rollerball where Warren sat in between on Stella and Eddie. They both couldn't lie that they were a bit disappointed about that, but one knew why and the other one didn't: it was the blonde who didn't.

Even though she had been feeling weird things whenever she was around Eddie lately, she couldn't pinpoint what it was. Or rather, she didn't want to pinpoint it.

Although she had some relationships in the past, she was never good with dealing with the before feelings. She'd hate whenever she felt nervous around a guy because she didn't want him to have that power over her, and it also just made her less confident.

But with Eddie...she had felt something different. She had still been a bit nervous around him, which she continued to hate, but she always found herself wanting to be around him. She just always felt something pulling her towards him no matter what.

They had even met before Teddy introduced her into the band, which had gotten her to think that maybe they were meant to know each other. She just wasn't sure if that meant platonically or romantically.

She also couldn't tell if Eddie had been experiencing the same thing. She was pretty good at reading women, but when it came to men it was difficult since they mostly just wanted to fuck anyway.