The Legend Untold

Generations to come have heard the stories of the great war . Many characters have been explored to great extent by the interpolations of the scriptures . But a few often stay neglected by the tale and also by the passage of time . Most of them being either ordinary warriors or some common citizens who had been just the supporters of one of the two sides . But a few were even divine ones yet unexplored by the glorious ones . The story was always about the cousins and revolved around the dynamics of the Scions of Kuru born out of the same tree yet attempting to cut one another . Hence the warriors of other Kingdoms without much familial relation to them had been side lined and ignored by the the history .

Demigods were no different in the era . The five unparalleled sons of Kunti were the ones whom the story was all about . The righteousness of the son of Yama , The power of the ruthless son of Vayu , The legend of the exceptional archer son of Indra and the twin sons of the twin Gods had been the centre of the plot . The great patriarch and the youngest son of Ganga was immortal without the immortality as one of the great heroes to have walked on the Earth . The eldest son of Kunti born of The Sun himself attained unassailable glory both on and off the battlefield . The offspring of the Fire , the twin brother and sister too had their share with the sister dominating the epic . The son of the Moon was born as the valiant warrior claiming the feat of unachievable brilliance.

But there was a son of the Lord of the seas and Oceans born out of wedlock with one of his river wives who was divine by birth but lived the life of a mortal . He was forgotten by history as he didn't dare to be part of the internal politics of Hastinapur . But as every dog has his day so he got a chance to attain glory amidst the greatest of all times . A mortal from future becomes the path to explore the potentials of the future ruler of Kalinga as he takes on the epic with the knowledge of past . The journey begins as The Lord of the water bodies steadies himself to create the wild card in the plot of the mother of all battles .