The Call of the Seas

Kharavela Mishra is a learned man born in the class of priests who have both the rights and the duties to serve the deities at the temple even today . Mishra was an exceptional student ever since his childhood having cleared his matriculation examination at the age of seven .

Thereafter he went on to graduate in science , commerce and humanities by the age of eleven . He mastered various Indian regional languages and dialects too during the same time .

He went on to pursue engineering studies in aerospace engineering followed by a masters in business administration by the age of fourteen . His hunger wasn't satiated yet as he became well versed with criminal law and public administration by seventeen .

His studentship ended with a degree of interventional cardiology at twenty three . A scholastic career all throughout with lucrative jobs from various sectors on offer , this young man returned back to his home place , the land of the reigning deity of the era .

The serene atmosphere of his hometown forced him to go back to the ancient knowledge passed on from generations till date . In no time he got used to it , mastering the scriptures many of which he had been used to in childhood .

Despite being an orphan from early childhood Kharavela had a well catered growth due to his sympathetic and encouraging neighbourhood and relatives . Once a grown up he was on all his own and he chose to assist the priests and teach the kids in the locality as well .

Then came the storm that ravaged the coastline of his sea facing homeland . All the peace harbouring in the God's own land was ravished like there was nothing in existence. The alarms had been setup quite early but even a few ones hadn't been evacuated till the last moment.

The disaster management squads with assistance of few local youths were engaged in the process of evacuation.  The storm had drawn closer when Kharavela , a front runner in the process had evacuated a few fishermen successfully .

He was returning back when he saw the young boy of the chief priest of the temple getting carried away by the waves . In a reflex action the daredevil marched forward giving no heed to the calls of the squad .

He got hold of the boy and pulled him back with all his might throwing him towards the coast . In doing so he lost his balance as the raging sea and the violent storm took him to an era of mighty warriors . The seas engulfed his being to make it a part of itself as well as the part of the great wars of which he was going to be the game changer of .