Fourteen

"You had sex." Aubrey judged with her eyes squinting while she swirls the glass of wine in her hand.

"And how'd you know that?" I challenged, picking cheese sticks along my sentence.

"Hindi mo kami maloloko." Patuloy niyang diin.

It was Saturday night and it means I get to spend some time with my crazy, lesbian couple friends. They've been itching to see me for the past two days ever since Reid and I made that Hudini exit on my sister-in-law's birthday party.

Did I expect that we'll have sex that night? No.

But did we? Another no.

Do I know why? Yes and no.

After that mind boggling orgasm he has given, he gave me time to recuperate and then told me he'll drop me home. I can see how hard his dick was straining over his pants and can't seem to decipher why he doesn't want to continue to the bedroom.

When I asked him why the only answer I got was, "It's not the perfect time yet." To which I don't understand. But since I was still under the orgasm high, I let it go and agreed to call it a night.

He's been in constant communication with me after that. I don't know what shifted but he seem to be more eager for my attention compared the last time. I guess, deciding to ambush invite him to Ate Leigh's birthday party did me something good afterall.

"So ano nga? Nag-sex na kayo? Gaano kalaki? Magaling ba siya? C'mon spill the details!" Aubrey impatiently barreling questions at me. Lucy just shook her head with a smile on her lips. We both know how tenacious her girlfriend could be.

"Hindi nga. Pero - "

"Pero? Ano?" Putol niya sa sinasabi ko.

Inirapan ko siya sabay inom sa Heineken ko. "Ano ako ba magkwu-kwento o ikaw na lang?"

She laughed at herself before putting a pillow on her lap and leaned forward. Seemingly avid for the story.

"We didn't bang. But he gave me the best oral ever." I commented before biting my lip. Thinking about it makes me tingle in all the right places. I really don't know what he has done to me, I'm like a sex-craved maniac. I thought once I get my release, courtesy of him, I'll be okay. But boy was I wrong, because right now I have nothing in mind but falling in bed with him.

"Oh. My. God." Aubrey squealed, pinching Lucy in the process. "And then? Bakit 'di natuloy?"

Kumibit-balikat ako. "Hindi ko alam. He just said not the right time which I didn't understand, obviously. Pero hinayaan ko na lang since I'm solved for the night."

"Aba! Selfish, I like it! Ibig sabihin tawag lang talaga ng laman ang labanan." Aubrey commented which made my eyebrow rise.

"What do you mean?"

Lucy sighed, "We've been worried about you this past couple of weeks, kid. Akala kasi namin papunta ka na sa 'love train' na 'yan kay Clark Kent. Because you were kinda obsessing over him a bit much."

"Taga mo sa bato, Luc, 'di ako ma-i-inlove sa kanya. Sa dami ng iniisip ko, 'di na ko magdadagdag pa ng liability 'no."

After our get together, as I lay in bed that night, I came into thinking, what if nga 'no? Kung ma-inlove ako sa taong 'yon? I chuckled to myself as I turn to my side. 

"Nah. I have waaaaay too much problems at hand. And that guy shouts nothing but trouble." I whispered to myself. Besides, he's got a lot of layers that's needing to be peeled to ultimately know the real Reid. I think even his friends doesn't know the extent of what that guy is. He's got that mysterious aura and I know he only selects a few that he'll let in into his own little world.