Eleven

"Get inside the car." He motions, opening the passenger door of his Lexus. His deep, domineering tone always has it's way in doing interesting things to the interesting parts of my body.

But I'll be damn if I admit it.

I crooked an eyebrow at him, "I'll take my own." I was about to walk pass him to my Bentley when his arm shot up, restraining me effectively on my arm.

With that skin-to-skin contact, the air around us suddenly thickens and cracks. Pakiramdam ko biglang uminit. My body starting to hum this low, rhythmic pulse and it's making my head whirl.

I gulped down the thirst that suddenly stroke my throat. Those deep, dark eyes glinted and I know he knows just how much power he has over me. I wonder if it's the same intensity with him too? I know he's very much drawn to me. Hell, he'd shown that me to with every electrifying kiss. But how deep does this attraction go?

Breaking the trance, I harshly pulled my arm and sneered at him. "I'm taking my car." I repeated, with a little quiver I hope he doesn't notice.

The tiniest tipping of his lips said otherwise though. "And why is that, Hiraya?"

"Hindi ko alam kung saan mo ako dadalhin. Just in case, I opted to leave, at least dala ko 'yong sasakyan ko."

Looking down he shook his head before he snared me using those expressive, black orbs. I almost falter backwards with the heavy promise of sin and corruption in his eyes.

"I assure you, soon you'll realize that you'll never want to leave." He didn't give me a chance to demand an explain or just plain ask why. He opened the driver's side of the car and gracefully tucked his powerful frame inside his equally sleek ride.

I'm quickly learning more about the man I'm dealing with. He doesn't explain himself. When he decides that it's the end of the conversation then it is. He didn't even bother to check if I'll toe the line.

I stood there, ogling him through the dark tint of his car's windows. Debatiing with myself and then hating the part of me that's so into Reid because it pushed me to get going and drive the same miles he's taking.

This body is such a traitor!

Those were the repeated line in a loop inside my head. Throw in the nonsensical lines he's been spouting. The thing about him is, he speak so little and expects people around him to understand. Fuck if I could!

What does he mean 'I'm his'?

What does he want to imply that 'I won't ever want to leave'?

All my thoughts we're cut short when he took a left towards a sky high building with it's name scattered downwards; in the middle of it. I ducked forward, driving slow so I could make out the words.

'TORRE DI BARREZA'

I stopped for a moment when I saw him lowering his windows and briefly talked to the security. He gestures with his hand, the guard looking at me, nodding, and then Reid driving into the parking lot.

When it was my turn to pass, I immediately offered an ID but I was answered by a shake if his head, "Hindi na po kailangan, Ma'am. Diretso na po kayo sa loob, Level 3, 3C po ang parking space. Katabi po ng Lexus ni Sir Almodovar."

Oooohkay? Does he own this building? Parang hindi? I peg him for a guy who calls everything he owned with his own name.

So, you mean, that includes you?

A small voice blew. I shook my head in dismissal. Maybe, I'm going crazy?

I spot him immediately when my car reached the third level, because Reid is a guy that demands attention. It comes natural with his aura.