Sixteen

The pain of almost having him is a lingering shit feeling. My stomach is in a twist and my libido is all but rampaging against me. The whole shift on this attraction towards him started when I got sick and I first tasted his mouth. And right then on, it's all about me losing my shit if I don't have him.

I swiped the card on the door of the unit he referred to us our own place. I silently entered and learned that I'm the first one to arrive since Reid's not the type of person not to make his presence known. 

I sighed and tried to relaxed my bunched up muscles. We're doing it tonight. All my lady parts are saying 'finally, yey' but the rational part of me is afraid of what's to come. You hear that? Afraid. Elora Ysabelle Sapphire is admitting that she's somehow afraid. 

I'm not one to back down or be swallowed by fear, everyone knows that. Hell, I'm not nicknamed Firecracker for nothing. However, with him it's different. He's able to rile up things inside me that I do not know existed.

"Right, shower." I told to myself. Carrying my duffel bag with me and I headed to the lavish bathroom of the unit. Marble and granite adorn the floors, walls, and countertops, creating an atmosphere of sophistication and refinement. It's even complete with a deep-soaking bathtub and massaging jets shower.

I took my time, relishing the feel of being alone and at the same time wondering what's next to come. After I'm finished, I covered myself with one of the towel I found in the cabinets and went ahead to go out as I dry my hair with a towelette. Then the door of the master's bedroom opened and presented Reid's huge frame to me.

Hunger flashed in his eyes. My body suddenly was zapped in attention as the air was filled with thick and hot sexual tension. He didn't miss any beat. He took long strides until he was in front of me. He just stared at me, his olive eyes even more darker than before. He took his time studying me without touching. Goosebumps littered my skin as I stand there unmoving. How is it possible that he's able to revved my engines just the same without a single touch?

"Mine." He whispered. He clutched my wet her in his hand and he attacked. He ravished my mouth with his relentlessly. He backed me up until the back of my legs hit the bed and then pushed me violently, letting half of my body fall to the mattress with a thump.

I lost the towel in the process as I lay there naked for him. I don't know what I saw in his eyes, it's not hunger anymore. It's much more primitive, possessive, bestial. It's like his reigning his desire in for some reason.

He took his tie of it one swift move. "Do you trust me?" His voice hoarse.

I nodded my head, my whole body rigid with anticipation. "Sit up." He ordered which I willfully followed. 

He went to cover my eyes with his tie but I stopped him. "Woah, wait! Hold up. What are you doing? Hindi ako fan ng fifty shades!" I gritted out, perplexed.

He doesn't seem to mind my reaction. With the tie on my neck, he moved closer just so his mouth was on my ear. "I want you to feel me better, Hiraya. Trust me on this." He whispered before giving my ear a playful bite.

We got into a moment of a stare down before I gulped and nodded to his demand. Nandito na rin naman, ano pa bang tatanggihan ko.

He carefully knotted his tie, perfectly obstructing my view. Now all I see is black and all I can sense his presence. I hear him doing something, a swoosh of his belt which tells me his undressing.

"Lie down for me, Hiraya." This time, it was spoken lightly but still holds a forbidding promise. He guided me until I feel like I'm fully situated at the middle of the kingsize bed. 

I waited, I heard rustling on the left side of me until a cold material touched my ear. I shuddered in response. Then I realized it's a headphone. Reid didn't speak anymore, in a few beats, Bruno Mars' Gorilla, slowed and reverbed, started blasting on the headphone.

Then I felt his kisses. On my throat. His hands. On my chest. His like compassing his movements to the song. 

"~Oh I got a bottle full of liquor with a cocaine kicker and I'm feeling like I'm thirty feet tall.~"

His kiss went down to my clavicle. He traced it with his tongue as his fingers glided down my body until it reached my waiting flesh. I bucked up when he suddenly inserted one finger there.  He pushed me right down with his body, I sizzled with wanton need when I felt his skin touched mine.

I sniffed on a breath when he suddenly put one of my breast in is mouth and sucked on it hard all the while his fingers doing the work downstairs. I put my knees up and started to ride on the movement of his fingers, but he didn't seem to like it because he pinned me to the mattress using the weight of his body.

He continued finger fucking me while I grabbed on his hair for dear life. He alternately sucked on my breast like he was hungry for centuries. Sucked on it everywhere, on the top, on the side, my nipple, I'm sure I'll have a few marks here and there.

When he finally free my breasts from his assault, he moved down to my navel, circling his tongue there before reaching the apex of my thighs. He pushed my knees up again and he didn't wait any second to devour me. He suck on me so hard I swear I think I'll have a hickey down there.

He lapped on it. Delved on it. All the while finger fucking me with two fingers without giving me much reprieve. I can feel myself getting higher and higher as his movements became violent, as if forcefully pushing me to meet oblivion. 

"Reid. I c-can't" I moaned. I don't know how loud my voice is. I was pulling on his hair but he continued to suckle on my mound. He found my clit and all but turned his attention there. He nibbled on it as he alternately swipe his tongue on my folds. My walls started to to quiver and I think he felt it too, because as soon as it ripple he pushed his fingers deep and suckled on my clit so hard, I came like a fucking rocket. I screamed his name, my thighs involuntarily squeezing his head.

I removed the tie which was blinding me and I saw him licking my juice off of his fingers. "Turn around." He commanded. I wasn't even done recuperating. When I didn't move, he grabbed me by the waist and flipped me over to my hands and knees.

"Now, I fuck you raw." He rammed into me. 

"Reid!" I cried out. I feel so stretched and full. He rode me with hard feral digs that I cannot anymore meet on my own. Words seem a luxury, my mind scattered, and I'm about the break on the seams. He lashed in and out of me hard, rough, violent, like he's really intending to use me. 

He pushed my upper body down and I muffled my groans and moans on the pillow as I hear Reid growling. I know he is close, I can him thickening inside me. The thrust even harder. I feel tears starting to pool at the corner of my eye. I heard him made a low, rumbling sound and he emptied himself inside of me.

My legs slid out and he fell beside me on the mattress. I turned to him, his face laced with a thin layer of sweat. "Those tears, I told you you'll shatter for me." He murmured wiping them using his thumb.

I didn't bother answering for the fact that he is right.