WWW

"Want to walk or take the tube?" She asked as they stepped out of the building.

"Tube?" He asked, eyebrows high.

"Oh, right. It's sort like a train that rides underground. It's faster than going on foot."

"Maybe on the way back? We still have time until the shop opens, and I need to calm my nerves first."

"Fine by me. Let's go." And she started walking to the opposite direction they came from the day before.

"Can I ask you something?"

"I think we're past the phase you need to ask me that." She chuckled.

"Yeah, guess we are." He grinned. "Don't you have to go back to work?"

"The doctor got me a sicknote for this week because of my wrist. And I still have a lot of vacation days."

"Oh." He said pondering. "What do you do exactly?"

"I'm a game developer. You've seen the box next to the video player? You can play games on it. And I work at a company that designs it, programs it." She explained but snickered at his confused look. "I'll show you when we get back."

"Brilliant, I'm very intrigued. So, next question."

"Shoot."

"Don't you have a boyfriend? Or girlfriend?"

"Not at the moment. Had one in college for a while but drifted apart when we started working." She shrugged. "What about you? Did you leave some one behind, man or woman?" She grinned.

"No, just my family. I had a few flings after school but nothing serious. I liked my freedom."

"Yeah, me too." She smiled and looked at him. "Can you tell me something about George?"

"Oh, well. He looks like me." Hr grinned.

"No!" She called out extravagant.

"Yes! And he was pretty serious with a girl back in school but when the war started..."

"You still haven't told me which war."

"It was a wizarding war. It was all hushed up for muggles. Did you read about a lot of deaths to gas poisoning or the footbridge crashing down?"

"Yeah." She said slowly. "You mean to say..."

"Yeah, a lot of people died, wizards, witches, muggles... a lot of innocent people."

"You died." She whispered as she looked up at him, stopping in her tracks.

"I died during the final battle. It was at Hogwarts; it took me a while to remember what happened but... I think a wall fell on me."

"A wall?"

"Yeah, there was some kind of explosion and the next thing I knew I was standing in Regent's Park. I don't know what happened after, I think we won. It doesn't look like there are as many deaths anymore." He said looking at a newspaper stand behind him.

They walked in silence the rest of the way, both processing the information about the war. Suddenly Leah stopped and Fred almost walked through her.

"Give me warning, will you."

"It's not like you'll bump into me." She grinned up at him.

"No, but I don't think you'll like it if I went through you. Why did you stop?" He asked looking around.