0 7

I WISH THAT I KNEW WHAT I KNOW NOW

Interviewer: What happened when you got back home from the Diamond Head Festival?

Kathryn Summers: I spiralled out of control.

Once home from the Diamond Head Festival, Billy wanted to work on a new album. The band was excited, but all Kathryn could focus on was the anger she felt bubbling inside of her. Tom had painted her out to be a villain and it felt like whole world was on his side.

"Are you okay?" Graham asked Kathryn after she had spent the day sitting outside, her hands clenched so tight her knuckles had turned white. Karen was stood next to him.

"I'm fine," Kathryn snapped. "There's no point fighting it. Tom wants me to be the villain? Fine, i'll be the fucking villain," Kathryn said.

Kathryn Summers: If the whole world thought I was a cold hearted bitch, then there was no point trying to be anything else.

A few days later, Karen came bursting through their bedroom door. "Get up, we're going," Karen said.

"What? Where?" Kathryn replied, standing up from the bed and shoving a cardigan over her shoulders.

"Daisy Jones is in jail," Karen said. Kathryn snorted, following Karen outside and into her car where they drove all the way to the jail Daisy had wound up in and bailed her out.

Kathryn smiled upon seeing the red head. "This is a nice change of scenery," Kathryn said.

"It's a jail cell," Karen replied, furrowing her eyebrows at the girl.

"I was being sarcastic," Kathryn replied.

Daisy chuckled, looking down at her feet. "They made a mistake, and, uh..." She laughed. "I'm not supposed to be in here. Basically, they, uh... I was..."

"You don't have to explain anything to us," Karen said as the police officer unlocked Daisy's cell, releasing her.

"I'm just curious, why did you call me? I mean, you're from here, aren't you? You must have people," Karen asked as they walked out to the office to collect Daisy belongings.

"I'm from Mars, Karen. I don't have people," Daisy replied.

Once they were in the car alone, driving back towards Laurel Canyon, Kathryn spoke, "how did she even get our number?"

Interviewer: How did Daisy get your number?

Kathryn Summers: I still, to this day, have no clue.

Kathryn started being reckless, spending majority of the money she was earning from Look At Us Now on drugs and alcohol.

Tonight was Billy and Camila's housewarming party. Kathryn had taken a pill a while ago and it was starting to set in, she had offered one to Warren and Eddie, who took it without a doubt.

Kathryn stared at herself in the mirror. Her long brown ponytail. She was wearing a mini dress with knee high boots. Kathryn had just finished her makeup. For the first time in a long time she actually looked at herself, scanning every single inch of her face.