0 8

LET ME DOWN EASY

Interviewer: Did things between you and Eddie change?

Kathryn Summers: For the better. We didn't bicker anymore.
We were friends, good friends.
He took care of me and I took care of him... in more ways than one.

Although Kathryn was still much closer with Warren, she was growing closer to Eddie. Watching Warren and Kathryn be so close was still something that pissed Eddie off to no return. He wanted Kathryn all to himself. He didn't want whatever was happening between Warren and Kathryn in the way.

Kathryn was also growing closer to Daisy Jones. She spent one night with Daisy, doing drugs and drinking, until the early hours of the morning when she stumbled in through the front and instead of making her way to her own bedroom she came to a stand still in front of Eddie's.

You couldn't deny the tension between the pair of them. The sexual tension had always been there, since the very first day they met, they were just to wrapped up on hating each other to acknowledge it.

But right now, intoxicated, everyone still fast asleep. No one had any expectations of her, Kathryn pushed his bedroom door open and let herself inside.

"Kat?" Eddie mumbled from his bed. He had been trying to get to sleep for hours. "Are you okay?" He asked as she slipped out of her heels and her jacket.

"I'm fine," she whispered in return, pulling his blanket back and joining him in his bed. "Are you okay?" Kathryn asked.

"I'm okay," he nodded, her arms snaking around his neck, pulling him impossibly close and pressing her lips against his.

Kathryn clung desperately onto him as he moved from beside her to on top of her, one hand moving down her body to drag her skirt up to her waist.

Eddie looked right at her as he pushed his fingers against her flesh. "Is this okay?" He asked and she nodded, her hands moving from his neck down to pants pushing them down and kicking them off with her feet.

Eddie smiled down at her, he was feeling it too. The hunger, the longing, the pent up desire that lingered between the pair of them. Electricity strong enough to power the entirety of Los Angeles sparked between them.

Kathryn's voice isn't her own when she cries out his name, instead it it music. A sound so angelic it could sell out stadiums. Every touch, every movement, it felt like stars were dancing across Kathryn's skin.

And once they were finished what they had started, Kathryn pressed her forehead against his and whispered, "thank you."

Later that same morning Eddie woke up alone, his eyes fluttered open, there was no trace that Kathryn had ever been in his bed during the early hours of the morning.

When he got up and left his room the first thing he heard was Kathryn's laugh. There she stood, in the kitchen, laughing with Warren as they attempted to make pancakes for everyone.

It was like a reminder that no matter how good Eddie can make her feel, no matter how loud he can have her crying from underneath him, Warren would always be there.

Interviewer: Did anything ever happen between you and Kathryn?

Warren Rojas: [Laughs] We were close, but not that close. Kat was like a sister to me. Even just picturing us together makes me want to vomit.