🫶🏽4🫶🏽

Miami,FL📍
8:56⏱️
The house

Miami,FL📍8:56⏱️The house

Azaria's POV
................................................................
Me and ddot were walking back to the house and a million thoughts were going through my head.

Who was that boy,why did ddot act like that,is he really feelin me.

Me and ddot walk through the door letting go of eachother "Oh y'all are back, I'm making dinner" My mom says "ok ma" I say nodding "ok mami" ddot says "Shanae tráeme una sartén" my moms says to Ms.Shanae.

We walk upstairs and into the room with the boys "finally yall back" King says eyeing ddot "oh uhm yea" ddot says.

"Yo King I gots to tell you sum that happened" ddot says to king referring to the walk.

No,no,no,no,no stfu

King looks over to ddot "what happened?" He says "so this dude came over asking for Zari number and started getting all up on her and when she asked him to back up he started yanking her and shi" ddot says

When I tell you King has the most angered look on his face "and what did you do" king says "I told him to back up and when he didn't I made him back up" ddot says shrugging his shoulders. "Nahhh I'm boutta spin" King says getting up "nah KB chill" i says pulling him back to the chair he was sitting on

King pushes me off of him and looks at me "nah that nigga touched you and look you fr gotta bruise he ain't getting away with ts" he says mad "look I'm okay just chill out" I say "fine but let ts happen again istg" he says "we all gonna spin if it does" jay adds on also having a angered face. And all the boys nod "it won't" I say to them walking over to Ddot and sitting next to him.
                          🌚🌚🌚

"YALL DINNERS READY" I hear my mom yell. We all get up and go downstairs and sit at the table where our plates are already there waiting for us.

"Thanks mami" We all say in unison "de nada" my mom says walking over to the couch and sitting by Ms.Shanae.

After dinner the boys all went back into the room,but I went into mine. I sit on my bed laying down until I hear someone "ma?" Ddot says I look up at him confused "oh hey ddot" I say with a confused look on my face "uhm wsg can I chill in here" he says "yea sure" I say.

Ddot nods his head walking over to the med laying down next to me "why you so far" I say laughing waving him closer. He scoots closer to me and me feeling bold I lay my head on his chest and surprisingly he immediately wraps his arms around me.

I look up at him smiling "ddot" I say "hm" he hums "what did you mean when you said maybe I do when that boy asked if you was feelin me"  I say nervous about his reply. "Zari I'm not finna lie I been jackin you for a bit" he says "oh fr" I say smiling "yea" he says "I'm jackin you too" I say "dat means you really my wife now" he says.
————————————————————
King was boutta spin😭

528 words