🫶🏽8🫶🏽

Miami, FL📍
1:47 AM⏱️
Zari's Room🙈

Azarias POV:----------------------------------------------Ddot hears whats happening on the phone because ash is so loud

Azarias POV:
----------------------------------------------
Ddot hears whats happening on the phone because ash is so loud.

"Yo who tf you otp wit Zar" Ddot says furrowing his eyebrows. "Nobody" i mumble with a shakey voice.

"BRO IS YHU LAYIN UP WIT SB UP IN DERE AZARIA" Ash yells "we aren't tg why won't you leave me alone" I say with tears forming in my eyes.

Ddot looks at me then snatches the phone "yo idfk who you is but watch yo tone when speaking to my wife" Ddot says "YOUR WIFE nah dats my whole girl" Asher says laughing "nah what" ddot says taken back a bit looking at me.

Ddots POV:
I'm talking to this random guy on Azaria's phone and he is telling me that they is together

"YOUR WIFE nah dats my whole girl" he says.

I take the phone away from my ear and I read the name. "Ash❌" is what the name says.

I look at Zari and I see her crying I hang up the phone and just walk out the room.

I go into the boys room and slam the door causing all the boys to look at me.

"You good mh" Notti asks with a concerned face "nah Zari cheating" I say slumping down and putting my face in my palm.

"You fr" King says raising a eyebrow "yea" I say "how you find out" Jay says wrapping his arm around my shoulder
"Man she was otp wit sum dude and I took da phone tellin him to leave ha alone den he said dats his girl" I say looking at the ground.

"Nah imma have to talk ta ha" Notti says furrowing his eyebrows.

We all are talking until I hear the door open "Zari I love you but you is wrong fa cheating on Dotty mane" King says looking at his sister who is standing in the door way with puffy eyes like she has been crying.

She ignores King and looks at me "Darri- call me ddot" she starts but I cut her off "Ddot can I talk to you" she says looking down "ight" I say getting up and walking out the room.

"Whatchu want Azaria" I say straight facing her "look istg I ain't cheat on you that was my ex" she says looking at me "den why he say yhu his girl" I say getting angry at the thought.

"He a little messed up in da mind but can show you messages i can even tell you what happened on da phone call" she says.

"Ight do it then" I say, I wanna believe her but I just can't so quickly.

Azaria's POV:
"Look" I say showing Ddot the messages between me and Asher.

"Nah what" I hear him mumble under his breath scrolling through the messages.

"Why ain't you tell me" he says in a much calmer voice "I dunno" I say shrugging my shoulders looking down.

"What happened on that phone call" he says pulling me into a hug "he was sayin either I tell him where I am orhe finds me himself and when he finds me.." I stop and I start crying into his chest.

"Shhh mami stop" ddot says rubbing my back "I'm sorry" I say I'm between sobs "nah don't say sorry I shouldn't have accused you" he says putting my head in the crook of his neck.

"Cmon mami let's go to your room" he says grabbing my hand leading me to my room

(Don't think abt it..🌚😑)

He takes me to my room and we lay down me on top of him.

"Look he ain't coming here mami" he says still rubbing my back "how do u know that" I say "cuz does he even know you in Miami" Ddot replies "nah" I say "exactly and even if he do come here imma boom him" ddot says. "ok" I mumble from the crook of his neck.

----------------------------------------------

Now she coulda avoided dat wholeee situation

673 words