🫶🏽11🫶🏽

Miami,FL📍
1:34 PM⏱️
The house🏡

Miami,FL📍1:34 PM⏱️The house🏡

Darrian "Ddot" Jimenez POV:

Bro how is Zari finna let sb threaten her and shi, and then two seconds become gang wit them.

"Darri" I hear Zari say walking into my room "what" I say not looking up from my phone "I know you not mad" she say laughing. I look up and mug her "Ian mad I really dgaf" I say fake laughing trying to make it sound like I don't care.

"You sure" she say sarcastically still laughing "If you came here to laugh them you can gtfo bc I don't have time for this" I say rolling my eyes.

She stops laughing at looks at me "im not leaving until you admit your jealous" she says "BRO JUST GTFO" I slightly yell pointing at the door.

She looks at me hurt and gets up and leaves.

You have to admit I have a right to be slightly mad I maybe shouldn't have yelled but I mean hasn't that boy threatened you and your safety? Like frl everything that happened because of him,and now frl 10 minutes after he shows up here you and him are in your room playing.

I sigh getting up and walking to DD and King's room. "Wsg" the Asher kid says to me. I ignore him going to sit down "yo Ddot you met my bestfriend Asher" King says.

That's when I really get mad. I thought I was him bestfriend but it's this Asher kid? I look at them both and I force myself to nod my head no.

Asher eyes me weirdly and looks at King "yo King I thought Ddot was your bestfriend?" Jay says. I'm so glad he said that, I swear Jay be reading minds sometimes frl.

"Oh uh" is all King says before looking at Asher. I dead can't stay here anymore so I get up and walk out slamming the door on my way out.

I can't get a break from this nigga
(I'm black🤠)

I walk outside with my hood on. i dont know where im going but im going there.

I decide to stop at the park so i go there.once i reach the park i sit on a bench and im just thinking.

Why did he have to come here and ruin my summer it was going perfectly fine. I lost my Girlfriend my Bestfriend shi I probably lost everyone in that house frl.

I get up from the bench and i start walking again back towards the house. I look at my watch and i see its 4:54
"damn i been gone for like 3 hours" I mumble to myself.

I  walk towards the deli and I decided to get some food.

I walk into the Deli and I grab some sour patch kids,a orange Fanta,air head sour strips, and King size snickers bar,a bag of Cheeto puffs,a bag of takis,some nerd clusters,and King size KitKat bar, a bag of Jolly ranchers,and some sour gummy worms.

I walk to the front and I pay "damn" the dude mumbles under his breath looking at all the food. I side eye him pulling out my card "shii 39.01" he says. I put my card in the scanner to pay.

I walk back to the house with my bags and when i walk threw the door i see Zari and she bombards me with questions "DARRI bro where were you!!" She slightly yells firmly "don't worry abt it" I say side eyeing her "wdym don't worry abt it I was worried you were gone for 4 HOURS do you want me calm" she says in a "be frl" tone.

I look at her weird and I just ignore the statement "so where were you" she says following me. "Bro I'm not even mad abt the Asher thing nomo you just being mad aggy just leave me tf alone" I snap before walking back to my room slamming the door.

Azaria's POV
Ddot frl just snapped at me and I have no idea why,is my concern for his safety annoying him?

I go upstairs to my room and I close the door seeing Asher on my bed playing the game "Wsg best" he says smiling at me "wsp twinnn" I say laughing "wow" I hear a voice say from the bathroom.

I turn around and I see Notti in my bathroom doorway with his hand on his heart "i thought I was your twin" he says side eyeing me. "Awwww Notti you aree" I say walking over to him and hugging him.

🌚🌚🌚

Me,Notti, and Asher got bored so we went to the boys room.

We walked in and i see Ddot on the couch. I dont wanna bother him so i sit on the bed next to Jay.

"you good mh" Jay says looking at me "mhm" I mumble putting my head on his shoulder "igh" he says going in his phone.

Me and Jay are watching TikTok's just chilling frl. "Yo ZaZa" Asher says "hm?" I hum "lemme talk to you" he says. I nod my head and we both get up and walk out the room "yo wsp wit that Ddot nigga" he says "oh I really don't know tbh" I shrug my shoulders "he been eyeing me weird and earlier they confronted King abt who really his bsf or sum like that and King didn't give no answer and he stormed out" Asher explains "shoot" I mumble under my breath.

Me and Asher both walk back into the room and Ddot is just mugging us "yo d chill" Notti says to Ddot "I am fym" he says eyeing Notti.

I and watching the interaction until my mom walks into the room. "King and Darrian let me talk to y'all" my mom says "ight ma" he replies "okay mami" Ddot says lowly.

———————————————————

Nawl I'm not gon like Zari all up in his business like she sb momma

Not proof read so ntm on mee🤣

1003 words