🫶🏽14🫶🏽

Miami,FL📍
10:01⏱️
Zari room🦫

Zari's POV—————————————————-

Zari's POV
—————————————————-

Me and ddot are in my room chilling.

"Mami" he says "hm" i hum giving him my attention "I'm sorry for being problematic" he says "it's okay I was wrong I'm sorry for being aggy" i reply.

"KING IS HEREEEE" Notti yells barging into the room. "You just want something to happen dont you" Ddot says laughing "sure doooo" he says dragging the 'O'.

Me and Ddot get up and walk to the boys room with Notti hot on our tail. We walk into the room and Notti sits on the couch excitedly. "Damn nigga about to jump out his seat" Jay says causing the whole room to laugh.

King looks at Ddot and mugs him "what's this nigga here foe" he says "King sit tf down" I say laughing. "Wasnt yall just beefing" King says furrowing his eyebrows "yea but this my wife I can't stay mad at her" Ddot says shrugging Kings comment off.

Asher looks between the two and clears his throat. "I feel a lot of tension betwe- look no disrespectful shit but when are you leaving" Asher starts but ddot cuts him off. "Watch yo tone when you talking to my mans" King say's immediately defending Asher. "You a D1 dick rider when it comes to him bro" Ddot says "your dead glazing him up" Notti adds on putting his 2 cents in.

Asher looks at Ddot with pure anger and I feel a fight coming on. Asher is strong and all but that's a easy win for Ddot.

"FIGHTTT" Notti yells. "Twin chill" I say laughing sitting next to him.

I blink and next thing I know I see Asher lunging at ddot. Ddot somehow manages to flip them over so he is ontop on Asher. Ddot only throws face hits leaving blood pouring from Asher's face.

"STOPP IM THE OLDEST THEY GONNA BLAME MEE" Jay yells running over to separate them. Ddot drags Asher the the other side of the room punching him in his chest. Jay finally manages to get Ddot off of Asher but he send one more punch to Asher's nose.

"Got all that shit on Video" Notti says laughing. "Twin I think he deadddd" I say looking at Asher "nah he good" Notti says looking at his phone re watching the video.

King walks over to Ddot and pushes him. "Bro what is wrong with you!" King yells "he came at me" Ddot says pushing him back.

DD walks in the room,looks at Asher and then the two boy at eachothers heads and then me and notti. "What the fuck happened" he says. "SOOO basically King was being weird so blah blah blah ddot and him argue and Asher lunges at ddot and ddot beat his ass and king is mad" Notti says fast. "THEY FOUGHT WHILE I WAS GONE" DD yells. "It's okay imma send you the video" notti says looking down at his phone sending the Video to DD.

"Ohhh shit" DD says with his jaw dropped watching the video.

King walks over to Asher and helps him up walking him to the bathroom. " he stay on that nigga dick like that's his girl I swea" Ddot says walking over to the couch sitting next to me wrapping him hands around my waist.

King walks into the room and stands infront of Ddot. "You actually is a switch up bruh we can not be bestfriends nomo" King says "Nigga I don't fucking care what are we in,1st grade? You finna un invite me to your birthday party or something" Ddot says making everyone in the room start to laugh except King.

"You the one who switched up right when the nigga got here taking his side, I thought I was your bestfriend but I guess things changed" Ddot says. "You the one that wanted to be mad not me. But bc we not friends you can't date my sister anymore" King says. "Negro you are not my daddy you can't do that" I say. "Yes I can" he says to me "NO YOU CANT imma date whoeva tf I want to" I reply to him raising my voice at the start.

Who does he think he is trying to stop me from dating Ddot.

——————————————————

this took mad long for some reason😭😭

Not proof read so Ntm on mee
🗣️

733 words 🪨