🫶🏽9🫶🏽

Miami,FL📍
1:45⏱️
Zari's room
----------------------------------------------

Miami,FL📍1:45⏱️Zari's room----------------------------------------------

Azaria's POV
--------------------------------------------

Me and Ddot are laying in my room and ddot is rubbing my back while scrolling on tiktok.

"mami" ddot says "hm" I hum looking up at him. "Let's go back to DD and King room" he says tapping my thigh "Mk" I mumble getting up along with him.

We walk into the boys room seeing Notti and DD on the game and King and Jay slap boxing.

I look at a King and Jay and I just laugh going to sit down on the couch "oh" Notti and DD say looking at me and mugging me "hello" Jay says side eyeing me "hm" King says rolling his eyes.

"What's y'all's problem" I ask "you cheating" Notti says under his breath still looking at the screen rolling his eyes.

"Y'all it was a misunderstanding" Ddot says "oh?" Jay says "yhu fr" DD says "mhm" ddot hums sitting down next to me "oh den yhu ight twinn" Notti says smiling at me "mhm" i hum while laughing.
                        🌚🌚🌚
Me and the boys are all hanging out until my mom walks is loud asf on the phone

"Azaria im on the phone with Ashers mom she is thinking sbout stoppin by on her way to her moms house" my mom says "she is bringing Asher I still dont know why you two broke up he's a nice young man maybe y'all will work things out" my mom adds on.

I look over at ddot and he is looking at my mom with disbelief "wow mami" ddot says to my mom putting his hand on his chest dramatically "sorry darri baby i didnt see you there" my mom says laughing while walking in the kitchen.

Ddot wraps his arms around me and whispers in my ear "you okay ma?" He asks "mhm" i hum as a reply "I can tell you ain't he not gon do nothin I promise" Ddot says to me kissing my forehead "okay" I reply to him getting up and walking to my room

———————————————————-
What should happen next..🫣