🫶🏽17🫶🏽

Miami,FL📍
5:36⏱️
The park💋

Miami,FL📍5:36⏱️The park💋

Zari POV
—————————————————

"When my dad abused me and my mom my dad told King a lot of stuff abt us that was far from the truth. He basically changed Kings Idea of us in his mind causing King not to care what happened to us" I say "It also caused him to become aggressive and start lying to us, ever since then that trauma stuck with him and whenever someone shows passive aggressive actions it triggers that" I say.

"So basically we did something causing a switch to flip in KB's mind causing him to be in a trance where he is mad a ddot aka his bestfriend over something stupid" Jay asks "yea basically" I reply shrugging. "Ok" Jay nods.

"YOO" I hear somebody yell. Me and jay turn to see ddot jogging towards us. "Bro y'all dead have been gone for like 3 fuckin hours wtf are y'all doing sitting in a park alone" ddot says slightly mugging us. "Uhm" jay says thinking of a lie. "Sb jumped Zari" he says quickly. I look at him with a twisted face "yea" I say back to ddot agreeing.

"What!?" Ddot yells. "Yea some random girls so I was just helping her" Jay says standing up. "I'm all good now" I say smiling "I don't see any bruises or anything" ddot says raising a eyebrow. "They ain't get me that good" I say laughing.

Ddot hums before we all walk back to the house talking amongst ourselves.

"Ddot I actually wanna tell you something" I say stopping us. "What mami" he says "I lied abt what me and jay were doing" I say to him "what" he says raising his voice. "The truth is I was telling him what's wrong with King" I say quickly. "Huh?? What's wrong with King" he asks with a concerned face. You can tell he does still really care abt his bestfriend.

I walk towards the deli and I tell him everything. We reach the deli and Ddot stops me him and jay. "So he been hurting this whole time and you didn't tell me before" he asks. "I didn't know for sure" I say "but after today I know for sure that's what it is" I say.

"How do you fix it" jay asks "first we found a way for him to get his anger out then we told him the truth" I said "so we can get his anger out then we can tell him the truth abt Asher" Ddot says. "But how are we gonna get that anger out" Jay asks. "I hate to say this but I think you two need to fight" I say.

Jay and Ddot look at me crazy. "Your sounding alot like notti" Jay says "I know but it will get his anger out for sure" I say. "She has a point" ddot says.

We all walk in the deli and get our stuff and some stuff for everyone at the house. We pay and we start walking back home.

———————————————————

They fighting next chapter??🙇🏾‍♀️

Not proof read so yea ntfm🫶🏽

521 words😔