🫶🏽18🫶🏽

Miami,FL📍
8:00⏱️
The house🏡
——————————————————

Miami,FL📍8:00⏱️The house🏡——————————————————

Zari's POV
—————————————————

Everyone is chilling in th living room except King. I have grown pretty close to Dudeylo,Roscoe,Dee,Edot and Keem.Especially Dudey,Edot and Keem.

Me,Ddot and Jay told everyone the plan and or course Notti was excited.
"So what are y'all gonna fight about" Notti asks "i don't know I'm just gonna get mad I guess" Ddot replies. "Don't do to much now" Jay tells ddot "I won't" Ddot reassures.

"So yall doing this tomorrow morning" Edot asks. "Yea, when are y'all leaving?" I ask. "We stayin the rest of the summer" Edot replies. "FRLLL" DD yells excitedly. "Mhm" Jay hums as a reply.

🌚🌚🌚

We all stayed up until about 4:00 that's when we decide to go to sleep. Keem and Roscoe sleep in Notti's room. Dee sleeps in DD and Kings room. And Edot,Ddot,and Dudey sleep in my room.

"Yo sis where we sleeping" Dudey asks sitting in my gaming chair. "Well like 3 people can fit in my bed and I have a pull out under my bed that can fit 1 person so yea." I reply.

"Imma sleep on the pull out bc Ddot be fighting demons in his sleep" Dudey says shaking his head. Everyone laughs including ddot. I get up and drag out the pull out bed with a Ddots help.

I put sheets, a cover and pillows on the bed and dudeylo lays down meanwhile Edot,and Ddot are already laying down on my bed. I lay down next to Ddot and I turn off my lamp.

(They all already changed and showered)

"Y'all wanna watch a movie" Ddot asks "sure" we all say. Ddot grabs the remote and turns on 'Spider Man no way Home' "Peter in this movie was pissing me off" Edot says. I laugh taking a sip of my water.

*1 hour later*
⚠️ this movie old ash now but if you ain't watch it this is gonna have spoilers⚠️

"BRO JUST SEND THEM LIL NIGGAS HOME" Ddot yells "I'm sayin" Dudey adds on. "Nigga is attached to some grown ass men that's weird" Edot says. "If I was Dr.Strange I would beat his ass" I say shaking my head.

We finish the movie and everyone is just mad. "So you telling me he saved the world and shit but now he broke" Ddot says. "And his fine ass auntie died" Edot says. "Shaking my fucking head" I say sighing. We all laugh at our reactions then we turn on another movie to got to sleep to.

🌚🌚🌚

We all wake up and go downstairs seeing everyone including King listening to music and smoking. "We cooking breakfast yall" Mrs.Shanae says. "Ok auntie" I reply to her going to sit down next to notti and Jay.

"Y'all trynna go to the pool today?" Jay asks. We all say yes and we say we are gonna go at 1:00 considering it is 10:00 right now.

Kayden has been glaring at ddot this whole time and ddot has been glaring right back.but this made me think of something.