🫶🏽24🫶🏽

Orlando,FL📍
10:15 AM⏱️
The Hotel 🏨

Orlando,FL📍10:15 AM⏱️The Hotel 🏨

Azaria's POV:
———————————————-

I'm broken.

I get I cheated on Ddot but I wasn't in my right mind at all. He has us on a break, and I can't stand it. Me and him are always around eachother but we don't talk.

Him and Jay started sharing a bed and me and Notti are sharing one now. "Notti you all over the place man" I say laughing as Notti's leg spreads over my torso. Or course he couldn't hear me because he was asleep but I had to say it.

"Here ma I gotchu" Ddot says walking over from him and Jays bed. He basically shoves Notti on his side so he isn't on me anymore.

Jay and Ddot had a rough patch but they made up eventually.

"Uhh you know where my hat is?" Ddot asks me. "It's over there" I say pointing to the black Amiri hat on the hotel dresser. "G looks" he mumbles putting the hat on.

It's 3:00 in the morning and he is fully dressed with a hat on, while everyone is asleep. That's weird.

"Uh can I ask where you goin?" I say softly. "Yea I'm just goin to a gas station imma be back" he says looking at the door then back.

"Oh uh yea I was just trynna see if you was leaving so you can turn the AC up in your way out" I say playing off my question. "Oh" he says nodding.

He walks over the drawer that was his before he switched beds. He grabs his wallet and puts it in his pocket.

I pretend to be asleep again as leaves. "By-" he starts but cuts himself off as he sees im asleep.

I hear his footsteps go to the door then I hear the door open then close.

That had to be the most me and ddot have spoke to eachother in weeks.

"Yooo Ddot what's in your drawer" DD says laughing. "Nahhhh" Notti drags laughing.

Right now im in the bathroom doing my hair,but I have been hear for hours trying to get a knot out I think they forgot I was here.

The boys came over but Asia and King went to the lobby to get snacks.

"Nah im telling my twin" Edot says laughing. "Where she at anyway" Keem asks. "She went to the lobby downstairs or sum" Dee replies.

"I'm stuck on the open box of condoms in ddot drawer tho" DD says laughing still. "And I know it wasn't Zari she would have told me" Notti says joining in on the laughter.

"Mhm and the receipt is from last night" Edot says. Are these niggas fr... so I can't be up on other boys but he can fuck other girls?

Tears fill my eyes but I quickly wipe them away. This is what I deserve. even though I didn't mean to I cheated on Ddot. He got his lick back I can't be mad.