✰Chapter 2; Professor weird and the Git✰

This Trelawny professor is a complete nut job.

"Together, we shall cast ourselves into the future!" She raises her hands into the air, waving them around dramatically. "This term, we shall be focusing on Tassomancy, which is the art of reading tea leaves. So please, take the cup of the person sitting opposite of you."

Harry and Ron grabbed one another cups, while I waited for Hermione, it's rather odd for her to be late to class like this.

"You see! The truth lies buried, like a sentence deep within a book, waiting to be read." She walks over towards Seamus and Deans table, placing her hands on Seamus' head. "But first you must broaden your mind; first you must look... Beyond!" Her glasses slide slightly down her nose as she overextends her arms; Ron turning his head towards the direction of her hand.

"What a load of rubbish..." Hermione mutters and my eyes widen, "Where did you come from!?" Ron shrieks and accidentally bumps the table, "Me? I've been here all this time." She says, tucking some sort of necklace into her robes.

Ah, a time turner. Clever, 'Moine.

I grab the cup that's placed in front of her and replace it with mine and give her a wink, I took notice of the small blush that came from her cheeks, I'll ponder on that later.

"You, boy!" She points to Neville, "Is you grandmother quite well?"

"I- I think so..." He stutters, I honestly pity the lad. He has been through a lot just in his time here, nearly as much as Harry. "I wouldn't be so sure of that, give me the cup." She says to one of the Parvati twins that's seated across of him. Truth be told, I can't tell the two girls apart.

"Oh... Hmmmm," Professor Trelawny clicks her teeth while shaking her head, "broaden your minds!" she exclaims.

"She's a total nut," I whisper to Harry and he nods in agreement.

"Oh! Oh! Your aura is pulsing, dear! Are you in the beyond!?" She exclaims dramatically towards Ron and Hermione and I both sort of jump back, "I think you are!" she continues, "Look at the cup. Tell me what you see." Now that she was closer her glasses made her eyes about ten times larger than what they actually were, and it seems she doesn't know how to tend to curly hair. Because she definitely brushed that shit out and called it a day.

"Oh, yeah. Well, ummm... Harry's got sort of a wonky cross. That's trials and suffering." As Ron continued flipping the pages, I couldn't help but giggle slightly at the faces Hermione was making, trying to hide her laughter as well. Ron points to the leaves in the cup, "And uh, that there could be the sun? And that's happiness, so uh, you're gonna suffer... but be happy about it?"

"Give me the cup," When the Professor grabs onto the cup she gasps loudly and drops it onto the ground, Hermione and I glance at one another with confusion. "Oh, my dear boy. My dear..." Her lip quivering as she seemed to struggle with getting the words out.

"You have... The Grim." I grab Harry's cup and look down at the grinded up leaves in his cup, "The Grin? What's the Grin?" Seamus asks.

"Not the Grin, you idiot, the Grim." Bem corrects him, Harry and I both glance at his cup and I notice Hermione glancing at mine with her eyes wide. Professor weird over here still freaking out.

"Taking form of a giant spectral dog, it's among the darkest omens in our world. It's an omen... Of death." Bem reads from the book; Hermione taps my shoulder and shows me my own cup. The same as Harry's.

When the bell rang for our classes to switch, the Professor was still wigging out to herself, we all left our cups behind and grabbed our books as we exited the classroom.