♔︎Chapter 19: Feelings♔︎

"Dragons!? Please tell me your joking?!" Hermione exclaims at Harry's words of why Hagrid requested Harry's presence.

"I wish I was..." Harry states grimly, "This is it, after all these years a bloody dragon is what will take me out."

I can't look at him, or Hermione. Or anyone. What if it does? Will this be one of the final nights I see the boy I care for...No... I can't, not in that way. He's my friend, my best friend at that.

We're too young. We're too young for all of this, why him? Why me? I don't get it, why any of this? Did we do something, or was it something we didn't do?

I get snapped out of my thoughts by Harry using his hand to force me to look up at him, "Don't cry, I hate when you cry." He says wiping the tears from my cheeks that I didn't even know were there.

Hermione grabs me by my arm and pulls me into her grasp, she doesn't utter a word, knowing there is nothing she can say or do that would make this okay. Why does this hurt so bad? Hermione isn't reacting this way.

No..no..no..

This is not a love story.

The epic loves that are written on the pages of the books I read, the joy and happiness they experience. The way they fight for each other no matter what, and with all they have.

This is not another love story.

But maybe it could be...

The boy I'm falling in love with could die.

_________
I know! Short chapter! But a longer one is coming next.

I'm also doing a Q&A on my Instagram!

nanaqtpibroadcasting219

Word count: 281
Don't be a ghost reader!