✰Chapter 5; The Map✰

Remus was currently in the Professors hospital wing that was hidden from the rest of the school, and rather than going to class, McGonagall allowed me to go pay him a visit. "Knock, knock." I say with a small smile. "Come on in, dear." Madam Pomphrey says, tending to some of his cuts.

"How are you, Rem? Rough night?" I ask placing a chocolate bar I had asked a kitchen elf for on the stand beside him. "Isn't it always," He tries to chuckle but winces slightly instead.

"Did you hear? Black was here on the full moon," His eyes fall solemnly, telling me he indeed knew. "Snape even accused you of leading him in," I inform him, and he rolls his eyes. "I'm not exactly his most liked person in the world, James and Sirius bullied him lots in school. I suppose he believes I have something to do with it as well."

I sigh and take a seat next to him in bed and scan over his face, taking note of the new scar along his forehead, as well as the scars on his hands. "Tomorrow is the first Quidditch game of the season, it's going around that weather is supposed to get ugly." 

Remus nods, "You just stay safe tomorrow and watch for him. Not protect him." I agreed, even though we both knew that I would protect my best friend's life until I'm dead. 

"McGonagall informed me Snape is taking over my class. Let me know what took place when the others get out of class?" Remus asks, and I nod with a grin, "Obviously I will." 

***
The rain is coming down hard and fast, lightning struck from all around as Harry searched for the snitch, which he could barely see in this horrid weather. The view was no better from the commentator box.

"Yikes! and Hufflepuff chaser is down! And there she goes now spiraling into Harry Potter!" Lee Jordan narrates beside me as the Hufflepuffs chaser gets struck by lightning and spirals towards Harry. "Harry swiftly dodges the flaming broom! Damn, that's gonna hurt later." I wince for the girl as she crashes into the ground. 

"L/n!" McGonagall scolds me, "Sorry Minnie!" I laugh then continue on. 

"A bludger flies past Katie Bell barely missing! Fred Weasley knocks it back to where it came from!" I comment, "It flies back over the fields, knicking Hufflepuff chaser right off his broom! One way ticket to the hospital wing!" 

"Harry Potter is neck to neck with the Hufflepuff seeker; Cedric Diggory, and off they go up into the air! Lee, give me your binoculars!" I snatch them from his hand, "You could have just asked y/n!" Lee exclaims, and I chuckle watching the two as much as I can. 

"What can you see y/n?" Lee asks, trying to get a view as well. "Not much, both seekers are nearly at the edge of their brooms reaching for the snitch! Hufflepuff nearly has it! He's going for the grab, damn it. Harry, fly faster bastard!" 

"Y/n!!" I hear McGonagall shout but tune her out, "He's nearly got it! Anddddd- He's down, taken out by mother nature herself! hey, someone may want to rescue him. He's falling!" 

"i want to see!" Lee exclaims, resnatching the binoculars out of my grip, "He's nearly got it!" The cheers around us suddenly become much louder, "Wait. He flew past the snitch, something wrong! It seems as if he is escaping from something, wait, what's that!?" 

I grab the binoculars from his hands once again, "Dementor's! Their all around him, shit! He's falling!! And fast!" People begin screaming his name and shouting for someone to do something. 

"Aresto momentum!!" Dumbledore shouts over the crowd, and he slowly lowers to the ground rather than becoming a Harry pancake. Everyone panicked, and McGonagall quickly had us turn our wands from our throats to stop commentating. Hufflepuff ended up grabbing ahold of the snitch while Harry was down.