✰Chapter 6; Y/n fucking Black✰

We sit for a few moments longer in silence before we see snowy footprints exiting the building and continue through a group of caroling goblins. "Oh, yikes... Sorry, Happy Christmas!" I say, helping one or two of them up as Hermione apologizes as well, walking past the group. 

The three of us follow the footsteps all the way up the small hilltop where they cease at the edge of a rock where we can hear crying from as well. I wince and tighten my eyes at the sound of his breathing being heavy. Hermione slowly walks towards him; Ron makes an attempt to stop her but shakes him off her. 

I remain where I stand as the snow falls gently around us, Hermione gets down on her knees and gently removes the cloak off of him.

"Harry, what happened?" Hermione asks softly. No one moves an inch from where they stand or sit. I close my eyes even tighter than they were before, trying not to tear up, knowing I just betrayed Harry's trust by not telling him everything sooner. 

"He was their friend... and you knew the whole fucking time!" Harry shouts, knowing he is now looking up at me. I slowly open my eyes, the cold hitting the tears that form in my eyes. "You're his damn daughter and you knew! And you never told me! Did they know!?" Harry gets up from where he sits and walks over towards me. 

"Hermione did... Ron didn't until earlier. I swear I was going to tell you; I wasn't allowed-" 

"Wasn't allowed my arse! That has never stopped any of us! You could have told me at least what you knew! Your father is a killer!!" Harry shouts again and I turn my head away from him, because at this point, he is just trying to find someone to be mad at in this moment. 

"I hope he finds me! Cause when he does, I'm going to be ready, when he does, I'm going to kill him!" Harry states and my eyes widen, "N-No! You can't Harry you don't know every-" He cuts me off. 

"I don't give a damn about what you have to say Y/n fucking Black." He spits my name out the same as Malfoy has done in the past and I become angry, angry that he is taking it out on me, angry that after these three years he believes he had a right to know.

I didn't even know anything else other than what Remus has told me, and that's only stories and the fact Sirius is my father. I blink back my tears and wipe my nose, "You know what, Harry? I don't want to hear shit!" 

"Guys, lets calm down now," Ron walks over towards us, placing a hand on my shoulder but I shrug him off. "No Ron, he wants the truth I'll give him the truth." 

"My mum fucking abandoned me, my father is a so-called murderer, I live with Remus! Who by the way doesn't have the best health conditions, and I haven't been able to tell anyone! Anyone at all about any of this or anything about me! So rather than pitying yourself, but on your big boy pants and grow the fuck up Harry James!" His face froze at my words, no- his whole body froze. 

And with that, before anyone could say a word I walked away, not even caring if anyone saw me. 

***

After the holidays I barely wished to get up from bed, I still hadn't talked to Harry despite both Hermione and Ron trying to convince me otherwise. And I had no choice but to stay at Hogwarts this year seeing as a full moon landed on Christmas this year, meaning Remus had to stay here.

Hermione had told me the bad news about Buckbeak, and as I do feel bad for not paying Hagrid a visit, I'm still angry with Harry for treating me the way he did. Remus also informed me that Harry got caught by Snape using the map, and that he saw Peter Pettigrew on the map, which couldn't be possible. He told me Peter was dead, that my father killed him.