Chapter 19

Lu Chong stood up, turned off the light and walked out. There was a faint confusion in his heart. He himself didn't understand why he had such patience with this young man he just met in passing. Looking at those eyes, he couldn't bear to reject him.

There was probably some real resemblance.

The young man who lived in his memories was stubborn and strong, shining brighter than the sun when he was happy and so heartbreaking when he was sad, making Lu Chong want to hold the whole world in front of him.

Lu Chong closed his eyes, his heart throbbing, and when he opened his eyes again, his face reverted to a gloomy and cold look that made people afraid to come closer.

"Go in and have a look in a while, and prepare hangover soup and some light food," he instructed the manager, went downstairs and left.

......

In the room, Luo Wencheng opened his eyes as soon as the door closed. There was only one wall lamp left in the room that emitted a weak light. Luo Wencheng looked at the lamp with very complicated eyes.

Lu Chong was much nicer than he had imagined. He was like a good man, not prone to anger at all. Luo Wencheng put himself in his position. Even at his kindest, if he met a drunk, even if the other party was not crazy, a drunk was a drunk. Smelling of alcohol and talking nonsense, it would be enough for him to dislike such a person.

But Lu Chong took him in the car, brought him to the hotel, and even agreed to his rude request to sit down and keep him company.

Such a man turned out to be Lu Jiuye, who everyone was afraid of, the ruthless man changing lovers more than a dozen times a year?

Was there a mistake somewhere?

But reason told him that this man was Lu Chong.

Luo Wencheng closed his eyes. In any case, his plan was very successful, but there were still many flaws, as if he had deliberately stalked his opponent, very suspicious.

Luo Wencheng knew that if he wanted to gain the trust of this man, he had to extinguish every trace of doubt.

Yes, although he had made up his mind earlier that he didn't want to approach this man, the moment he saw him, he suddenly changed his mind again.

There was a shortcut in front of him, why not take it?

He was reborn to take revenge; no matter how difficult it was, no matter what price he had to pay, he couldn't back down.

He raised his wrist and looked at the watch. It was going to be twelve o'clock in just a few minutes.

He closed his eyes and stopped using his willpower to resist. The alcohol reaction suddenly overwhelmed him. He vomited as soon as he turned sideways, drenched in sweat, trembling with cold. He felt short of breath; his heart was beating frantically and his head was spinning.

God knows how he had managed to endure it until now, almost at the cost of his life.

He curled up, his eyes so blurry that he was barely able to see anything, and just when he was about to lose consciousness, a sharp pain awakened him.

"Ugh!" He clutched his stomach.

Familiar pain.

He woke up in an instant and glanced at his watch again. It was twelve o'clock.

Time for the nightly torture.

Except for the first time, the pain came at about twelve o'clock at night, and each time lasted from half an hour to one hour. Luo Wencheng called it "punishment time."