Chapter 53

Wei Xingheng still couldn't figure out the situation. He got up instinctively and tried to choke Luo Wencheng.

Lu Chong strode over, grabbed him and punched him.

This punch to the stomach was more lethal than all Luo Wencheng's previous punches and kicks combined. Wei Xingheng, who was already bleeding, almost felt that his stomach was about to be punched through and lost consciousness. Lu Chong threw him away and knelt on one knee to look at Luo Wencheng intently.

"Sir?" Luo Wencheng looked at the man in front of him in amazement, trying hard to get up.

Lu Chong helped him up carefully: "Where are you hurt?"

"It's all skin injuries... ouch!" Luo Wencheng slowly straightened his right arm twisted behind his back to its normal position.

Lu Chong's face was displeased but he didn't say anything to him here: "Let's go back and talk about it."

As soon as he helped Luo Wencheng up, Luo Wencheng smiled at the group of onlookers outside: "Sorry for spoiling everyone's fun. I'll treat you another day to make up for it."

How would anyone dare say anything? They were scared almost to peeing in their pants by Lu Chong's face, okay? So they hurriedly asked Luo Wencheng to go to the hospital first.

After the two left, everyone wondered what to do with Wei Xingheng, who was half-dead on the floor in the toilet.

But soon they knew they didn't need to worry, because two men in black came in, picked up Wei Xingheng and dragged him out like a dead dog.

Everyone was silent for a while looking at each other with the unreal sense of having peeked into the shadows of the black society and a deeper appreciation of Classmate Luo Wencheng's background.

Meanwhile, Luo Wencheng was taken to the private hospital where the old specialist who had operated on him was summoned from home and was on standby. After seeing Luo Wencheng's situation, he put a shoulder brace on him again and explained a bunch of matters with a serious face.

Lu Chong asked, "That's all?"

The expert almost muttered: do you want me to take a knife and cut him again to cure him right away? For doctors, patients who don't take their bodies seriously are the most annoying. But at any rate, he remembered Lu Chong's identity and said, "This is the only way for the time being. Using a surgery again may affect the functionality after healing. But if he continues to mess around, this arm will really be ruined."

Lu Chong wrote it down and thanked the expert.

The other injuries were skin injuries and bruises. After a brief treatment, Luo Wencheng obediently got in the car with Lu Chong.

The car was as quiet as if no one was there. Luo Wencheng was still a little groggy from drinking. It took a long time before he thought of a question: "How did you get there, sir?"

Lu Chong didn't speak for a long time, and Luo Wencheng thought he wouldn't answer, when he said, "The monitor alerted us."

Luo Wencheng was dumbfounded for a while before he understood.

He had been drinking, his heart was beating fast and his blood pressure was going up, so Lu Chong knew about it through the little device he was carrying.

He knew and rushed over?

Luo Wencheng thought for a while; from the moment he drank the first glass of wine to the time when Lu Chong kicked the door, it was twenty minutes at most.

He turned his head to look at Lu Chong's cold and hard profile. Alcohol was playing tricks on him. He leaned over a little, tilted his head and stared at Lu Chong boldly, looking up from below: "Sir, you came there at once?"