Extra 2

When it came to getting married, Lu Chong arranged for the two of them to fly abroad to get the certificate, have some fun and then start preparing for the wedding banquet after they returned.

Lu Chong planned a big event. Luo Wencheng later thought it was too much trouble, he didn't feel like entertaining a bunch of people he didn't know, but Lu Chong insisted and promised that he would only need to show up, he didn't have to say or do anything, and with Lu Chong's status, things like heckling and getting him drunk wouldn't happen.

Luo Wencheng agreed.

But there was one more thing he needed to worry about – the guest list.

"Is there anyone you want to invite?" Lu Chong asked.

"Who do I have to invite, I'm just a loner." Luo Wencheng said easily, suddenly freezing at the end of his sentence.

He abruptly remembered that he was not alone.

Lu Chong looked at him and said, "Do you want to invite the Zhang family?"

Luo Wencheng didn't say anything immediately.

"You didn't recognise the Zhang family at that time because you weren't sure what would happen in the future, right? Now that everything is stable, are you not going to tell them about it for the rest of your life?" Lu Chong said softly.

"Then tell them?" Thinking of the scene of father and son recognising each other, Luo Wencheng felt strangely uncomfortable. He didn't have much affection for Zhang Qihui, but he knew Zhang Qihui cared for him. He had some respect in his heart for the father's feelings for his lost child. Now that he was well, if he didn't confess, it seemed a bit unreasonable.

"Just say a word."

"Okay, but it's just to acknowledge the blood ties and have a meal together now and then. I don't think it's a good idea to invite them for the wedding banquet. Exposing my relationship with them will only make their family's life unsettled." The Zhang family were just ordinary citizens, and the people Lu Chong would invite to the wedding banquet were all noble and powerful people, and their family would only feel uncomfortable in the middle of it, receiving countless strange looks.

It was not that Luo Wencheng disliked them, but they had a good life, so why ruin it?

The following day Luo Wencheng and Lu Chong went to the Zhang family's house. The process of recognising the relatives was quite indescribable. Zhang Qihui almost fainted at the time and was able to digest the fact only after holding Luo Wencheng's hand and crying.

The two of them also went back to Zhang Qihui's hometown to visit the grave of Luo Wencheng's mother, Lan Xiufang, to tell her the news.

They both let go of a big heartache at the same time.

Lu Chong and Luo Wencheng didn't stay in that small county for long, but after returning to Beijing, they threw a huge wedding banquet with a large number of guests, and got a lot of media coverage.

The wedding banquet of two men, handsome enough, rich enough and with Lu Chong's identity, caused a great deal of excitement and discussion, and because of Lu Chong's intervention, the discussion was largely positive and full of blessings. For a long time afterwards there was a talk of the same-sex marriage, this wedding banquet giving a very positive signal to that group of people, who were in an uproar and took advantage of the opportunity to do something about it.

Some people also said there was a huge increase in the number of people who came out publicly during that time.

But these two people didn't care. They spent some time in Beijing, then some time in Haining, visited the Zhang family twice a year and travelled the rest of the year around the world.