Chapter 33

Haining Academy of Arts was a very beautiful school.

On Monday morning, Luo Wencheng came to the school to report.

He got out of the car, took a big suitcase from the trunk, turned his head and said to the man in the car, "Sir, I'll go first."

Lu Chong, who sat in the car, said, "Really don't need me to accompany you? Or I'll have someone take you through the formalities."

Luo Wencheng smiled shyly: "I'm 21 years old, I'm not a child. I can do this by myself."

Lu Chong nodded: "Call me if you need something. I will send someone to pick you up on the weekend."

"Thank you, sir, but I can go back by myself. See you then, sir."

Luo Wencheng watched the car drive away, feeling a little warm in his heart. He didn't expect Lu Chong to send him to school in person. Although he said it was just by the way, he felt that Lu Chong had come here with him on purpose.

He raised his head and looked at the tall gates of Haining Academy of Arts.

The large gilded artful letters shone brightly in the sunlight, and the irises of Luo Wencheng's eyes also glowed with the sunlight.

He didn't expect to be able to go to university once he was reborn.

What he said to Lu Chong at the beginning was not all lies. He really wanted to experience student life. After ten years of struggling at the bottom of society he especially wanted to experience this kind of simple and pure youthful life.

With the registration certificate, Luo Wencheng first went to the teaching office, completed the admission procedures, and then followed the counsellor to the dormitory.

It was class time now. There was no one in the dormitory. There were things on three beds and only one was still empty. The counsellor gave him a few instructions and left, muttering to himself that someone who transferred in the middle of the school year obviously had a strong background. The school director also paid special attention to this young man and asked him to personally bring him to the dormitory, but he did not apply for any special treatment, and no one followed him. The counsellor had never seen such a relationship.

Luo Wencheng looked around the dormitory. The room was not large. The four beds were all arranged in a pattern of bed-plus-table. There was a balcony and a separate bathroom.

He was a day student in junior school and senior school, and he really hadn't lived in such a collective dormitory, so he was vaguely excited for a while.

He opened his twenty-eight-inch suitcase, took out a compression bag, and as soon as it was released, the flat compression bag swelled violently. Inside were quilts and pillows. These things were not impossible to buy, but Uncle Ding said that the quality of the ones bought outside was not good, so he had to bring them from home.

By taking care of Lu Chong's three meals a day, Luo Wencheng had clearly gained Uncle Ding's recognition.

He made the bed, hung his clothes in the empty closet, put his notebook on his desk, then took a certificate and prepared to go to the library to get the books.

When he walked out of the dormitory building, he saw a figure hovering there seemingly indecisively, trying to walk in, hesitating for a while and then retreating, and then coming closer again.

The old concierge auntie stared at the young man for a long time, filled with suspicion.

Luo Wencheng's eyes lit up, and he walked over in surprise: "Zheng Chang! Oh, I should call you Senior Zheng now."