Chapter 54

The early morning sun shone through the window, and the man sleeping on the bed slowly opened his eyes.

The first feeling was that in his arms resting on the pillow there was an extra weight and heat that had never been there before.

Lu Chong looked down at the young man in his arms. Luo Wencheng was sleeping very heavily; his fine hair was messy on his forehead, and the bruises on his face and at the corners of his mouth became even more eye-catching after the night, looking a bit shocking on his fair skin. His lips were much redder than usual, slightly swollen, and even rubbed raw in two places. This was evidence of the frantic kissing last night.

Lu Chong watched silently for a long time, then carefully withdrew his arm, lifted the quilt and got up.

He was in his crumpled pyjamas, and Luo Wencheng was naked down to his waist.

After Luo Wencheng's pain ended last night, both of them were covered in sweat. Luo Wencheng was already dehydrated and out of strength. Lu Chong fed him water, carried him to wash, and then applied medicine. After he finished his work, it was almost two o'clock.

Because of Luo Wencheng's arm, Lu Chong didn't put the pyjamas top on him. At the moment when he lifted the quilt, he saw many blue and purple traces on his skin. Although they were all from the fight, they still appeared strangely charming and seductive on Luo Wencheng's young and beautiful body.

Lu Chong glanced twice, silently withdrew his gaze, tucked in the quilt and quietly walked out of the room.

Uncle Ding happened to be in the corridor and saw Lu Chong coming out of Luo Wencheng's room. A trace of surprise flashed in his eyes, but this surprise was not particularly great.

He also knew Luo Wencheng's situation. He was in pain; Master stayed with him all night, feeding him water and taking care of him. It seemed that there was nothing, but Master being capable of such a move already meant something in itself.

Lu Chong was looked at but his face remained calm. He just said to Uncle Ding: "Wait for him to wake up, prepare some light food for him, and call Dr. Wang over."

"He's already waiting," Uncle Ding said. In fact, Dr. Wang was called over in the middle of the night last night but never came in handy. However, Master didn't say let him go, and even though Dr. Wang lived in the house next door, he didn't go back.

"Okay, tell him to come to my study."

Luo Wencheng slept straight until noon.

There was no source of heat next to him, and he lay on the bed in a daze.

He remembered how crazy he had been yesterday when he had plunged in for a forceful kiss. He touched his lips that still hurt a little. How could he have been so bold?

And a little later Lu Chong's passionate response left him overwhelmed and stunned with surprise.

He recalled that scene, and his face grew hot. Even taking a shower later, although he did it by himself, half because he was really weak and half because he pretended to be weak, Lu Chong practically accompanied him the whole time, also applying ointment and rubbing in medicine wine later...

Luo Wencheng closed his eyes, grabbed the pillow where Lu Chong had been lying and hugged it in his arms, taking a deep breath. The ecstasy and restlessness in his heart almost overwhelmed him.

Ah ah ah, how could it be so good?

He couldn't even believe that he had succeeded in confessing his love. Well, he didn't seem to make a clear confession, and Lu Chong didn't give him a clear answer.