(2.9)

It's been couple of weeks since sidharth and shehnaaz last kissed. Now they found ways to touch eachother. It was the days when they were newly married. Occasionally touching, kissing and teasing eachother. Life is so good for both of them. Shehnaaz become her old version who laugh freely on the other side Sidharth try to remember everything but can't remember anything but he try to become normal. He talk with everyone about him and shehnaaz he got to know about that she is a pure soul who become happy in little little things. He try to settle everything on it's place now shehnaaz shift in his room and their room is also look like before.

In sidnaaz room :

Both love birds sleeping peacefull hugging eachother. Sunlight peep through the window which disturb shehnaaz sleep she wake up and look at sidharth who sleep like a baby with a little open mouth and messy hairs she runs her fingers in his hairs then kiss his forehead. She look at the time it's 7 in the morning. She try to get up but sidharth is not in a mood to let her go.

Shehnaaz : (kiss his eyes)bebu jaane de na.

Sidharth : (snuggle into her neck) chal be moti so ja na aaram se aaj sunday hai wese bhi.

Shehnaaz : sidharthhh uth jaldi mereko nahane jaana hai jaldi uth.

Sidharth : (leave her) kya yaar sone nhi deti ja (he hug her pillow).

Shehnaaz : (slowly) kon kahega ye baccha nhi hai body hulk jesi hai aur harkate baccho jesi.

Getting out of the bed, she took her clothes and went in the bathroom.

When she come after 30 minutes she found her husband still sleeping.

Shehnaaz : haaye rabba ye aur iski neend duniya idhar ki udhar ho jaaye lekin ye banda nhi uthega kabhi (she facepalm).

She move her head in disbelief and went toward kitchen.

Shehnaaz : good morning maa (hug her).

Sm : good morning baccha (kiss her forehead) jaldi uth gai aaj?

Shehnaaz : (pout) ha aakh khul gai.

Sm : chal aaja aaj dono maa beti milkar breakfast banate hai.

Shehnaaz : ha maa sabki pasand ka nashta banate hai sab khush ho jayenge.

Sm : wese wo khumbhkaran utha ki nhi.

Shehnaaz : maa aapko pata to hai wo kesa hai whole week he become workaholic kaam ke siwaye kuch nhi dikhta aur weekends par neend ke siwaye.

Sm : (laugh) wo nalayak hai hi aesa kya kare ab baap par jo gaya hai.

They both laugh and prepare breakfast.
After sometime shehnaaz went towards her room to check sidharth she found him sitting on the bed while rubbing his eyes means he just wake up.

Shehnaaz : good morning (she open curtain's).

Sidharth : good mor...(his voice got stuck in his throat when he look at his wife standing near the window while the sunlight come from her back she look like a goddess, she wore a yellow sleeveless punjabi suit with a deep neckline (his favorite color)with a net duppatta. She look fresh like a flower.

Shehnaaz : kya soch rahe ho?

Sidharth : ha aah nothing (heat crawled up his cheeks).

Shehnaaz : sure?

Sidharth : yah (smile).

Shehnaaz : acha sidharth maine tere kapde nikal diye hai mein niche ja rhi hu tu bhi aa jaa jaldi ok.

Sidharth : ok (he replied and entered the bathroom).

When he come out he saw her applying lipstick. He got to know about her that she is a biggest fan of lipsticks she have 100+ lipsticks with different shades and names.