Epilogue

"Sidharthhhhh" she shout from their room. Sidharth is making breakfast for them. Today is Sunday and it's his duty to make breakfast for them. They decided their duties because both are working people so it's make their work easy. It's being 2 years of their blissful wedding. The days goes smoothly, their love increse day by day even their give their time to their families equally sometime they go pakistan, sometimes india, sometimes their parents come to meet them. They respect each other religion also sidharth learn some basic of Islamic culture other side shehnaaz also learn some basic of Hinduism. She respect both religion she always wear her wedding chain around her neck. Both didn't interfare in eachother religion. Now a little bundle of joy is about to enter in their life. Shehnaaz is five month pregnant. His family want them to shehnaaz to be there but sidharth didn't agree he can't live without her. He promise his family that they come india when her doctor allow her to travel but due to some problem doctors didn't allow her to travel. So their mom's decided that they live with them untill shehnaaz delivery. Tomorrow both mother's are coming new york.
But right now sidharth is in kitchen preparing breakfast for his beautiful wife suddenly he hear her voice he panicked and leave everything there he run to there room,when he enter he take a deep breathe of relief looking at his wife who is sitting on bed cutely while holding her baby bump which is visible now, she is become chubby with cute healthy cheeks which become red due to cold weather. Her cute button nose also become red which is his favorite part. Her pregnancy glow is visible on her face she become more beautiful. He sit on bed and give her a side hug. She wrap her hands around his neck and sob.

Sidharth : he got panicked "baby kya hua kahi dard hai bata mujhe doctor pass chale" he said in one go

Sidharth : he got panicked "baby kya hua kahi dard hai bata mujhe doctor pass chale" he said in one go. Tension lines are visible on his forehead.

Shehnaaz : "nahi bebu but" she hide her face in his neck.

Sidharth : "batayegi kuch" he cupped her face.

Shehnaaz : "Carl and lily both decided to separate" she sob while clean her nose with his shirt.

Sidharth : "tu unke liye ro rahi hai baby ho gayi hogi koi problem dono me wo sort out kar lenge tu kiu ro rahi hai". He asking wiping her tears.

Shehnaaz : "ha but wo dono kitna pyaar karte the na phir carl ka pyaar kam ho gaya lily ke liye".

Sidharth : "meri jaan to mein kya sakta hu usme wo un dono ki problem hai na" he try to explain her.

Shehnaaz : she hold his hairs he shout in pain "kutte tu bhi mujhe chod dega na wese hi mein moti hui padhi hu"she pull them strongly.

Sidharth : he shout "meri maa chod de please ahhh shehnaaz mein chahta hu mera baccha mujhe baalo me dekhe please chod de aahhh acha lagega tera pati ganja tujhe".

Shehnaaz left his hairs he hurriedly move toward mirror and check his hair. He take relief breathe looking them fine.

Sidharth : "abe kamini tu kya chahati hai haan ki mera baccha mujhe ganja dekhe aur wo chod tujhe mein ganja chalunga" he again sit beside her but making one hand distance with her.