(8.3)

They both left of the tour of Jaitsar. They reached the fair and enjoyed the rides and food.

"Shiv ek cotton candy khate hai na" she jump in excitement when she saw the stall.

"Acha chalo" they went near the stall.

"Bhaiya jaldi se badhiya sa bada do" she lick her lips. He chuckle on her reaction.

"Tum kabhi nahi badlogi na abhi bhi wo baccho wali harkate".

"Pata hai insaan ko badalna bhi nahi chahiye jese ho wese hi raho warna phir log fyda uthate hai" she said while taking the cotton candy in her hand from the shopkeeper. "Ye lijiye paise bhaiya".

"Are mein de raha hu na" shiv said.

"Nahi shiv mein de dungi aur de kya dungi paise mein hi dungi" she give him the money but the shopkeeper declined.

"Madam ji aap collector sahab ke saath aai hai aapse kese paise".

"Kiu bhaiya ye kya aapko mahine ke paise dete hai?".

The shopkeeper and shiv widened their eyes and saw her. She giggle "nahi na to ye rakho aap aapki mehnat ki kamai hai" she forcefully give him the money.

"Kya baat hai itna Dimag hai tumhare pass".

"Shut up okay aese hi cardiologist nahi bani mein".

"Ha ha sab pata hai mujhe

"Are wo dekho anandi" she rise her hand to show her where they are. She came near them.

"Sorry late ho gaya".

"Nahi nahi aap time par ho aur shukar hai time par aa gai aapka ye pati mujhe paka hi rahe the".

Shiv fake glare her, she giggle on his expressions.

"Aao guys photos click karte hai mummy ko bhejna hai mujhe" she take out her phone. "Pehle aap dono aao ek achi si husband wife ki pic leti hu".

They stand side by side with a safe distance between them.

"Are India Pakistan ka border mat bano pass pass aao dono" shehnaaz said angrily.

Shiv place his hand on anandi while blushing but she moved away and left from there.

"Inko kya hua?" Shehnaaz asked to shiv.

He feel embarrassed, insulting yet hurt with her behavior. But he thought maybe she was uncomfortable.

"Kuch nahi chale aage" he said.

"Okay".

They went near her and saw her. She bought some bangles for her.

"Haaye i love this typical Rajasthani chudiya and kade".

"To lo na ek kaam karo aunty ke liye bhi le lo" shiv said.

"Okay let me see" she pick some bangles and try them but didn't like anyone. Her eyes fall on one particular set of bangles and she falling in love with them at first sight.

"Bhaiya wo dikhana" both anandi and shehnaaz said together and look at eachother.

"Madam ji ye to ek hi set bacha hai kisko dikhau".

"Aap inko de do" shehnaaz said.

"Nahi aap le lijiye aap mehman hai hamari".

"Are nahi nahi mehmaan to hu nahi mein lekin ye aap le lo mein dusri dekh lungi"

"Nahi aap hi le lijiye".

The shopkeeper look at shiv for help but he feel also confused.

"Are anandi aap rakho in future mein kuch maang lungi jab de dena" she said and start trying other bangles.