(7.1)

"Shehnaaz beta chalo ghar it's already 8". Mr. Abbas, Shehnaaz's father said.

"Ji abbu bass ye file par sign rehte hai phir chalte hai" she said with a little tired face. She work day and night for their company. Her abbu support her alot in this against his mother. His mother means shehnaaz grandmother was always tensed for her first she don't like that she work, she was not Orthodox type grandmother but she  want her grand-daughter to settle in her life as she was already in her 30s.

After 15 minutes she finished her work and went toward her Father's cabin.

"Chaliye abbu".

They both went their home. Khan Haveli. They are rich but never do some show off type things, they are down to earth peoples.

"Assalamu alaykum dadi" shehnaaz said when she saw her dadi in the living room.

"Walekum assalam aa gai hamari bossy girl" she said with a smile.

Shehnaaz giggle which is very rare because after her mother death she never show her happy, bubbly side to anyone she cage herself in a shell where no one have a right to enter. Her step mother loves her like her own daughter but she missed her real mother alot.

"Are Shehnaaz aa gai aap" her mother Mrs. Rubina said.

"Ji mummy" she called her mummy because she don't like her to call her ammi. She accept her but never give her place of her mother which she hold in her heart. She respect her, love her but didn't give her right to take her mother's place.

"Chalo khana lag gaya hai" her mother said.

"Mein fresh hokar aati hu" she said and went toward her room which was on second floor. She never allow anyone to enter in her space.

"I miss you ammi" a long tear escape her eye but she wipe it immediately.

She live in a joint family. Mrs. Shah jahan Shehnaaz's dadi. Her husband die 8 years ago after that she handle her family. She had 3 sons.

Jamshed Khan : Husband Of Rubina Khan. He have only one daughter Shehnaaz Khan. Shehnaaz is 29 years Old.

Azam Khan : Husband Of Rita Khan.He have 2 kids. One Sidharth And Second his daughter Noor. Sidharth is 25 years old. And Noor is 28.

Rihaan Khan : Husband Of Shabana.He have 2 kids. Ayan Khan 24 years old and Syra khan 17 years old.

They all live together in Khan Haveli.

________________________

In dinning table everyone settle themselves on their place.

"Aapi kaha reh gai?" Sayra said.

"Acha hai na nahi aaye to sukoon se bina dare dinner to kar sakenge" sidharth whispered.

"Chup karo dono abhi suna na usne dono ki class lagayegi" Rita maa said, younger daughter in law of khan haveli.

They saw shehnaaz is coming with her chachu and abbu discussing something with them.

"Khane ke waqt apna business ghar ke bahar rakh kar aaya kare" dadi said to them.

The trio settle themselves. And said sorry to her. Shehnaaz saw sidharth from corner of her eye, he look down in his empty plate like it was filled with his favourite dishes.

"Sidharth aap aaj office kiu nahi aaye?" She asked sternly.

"Sh...shehnaaz wo".

"Are phir business ki baatein chup chaap dinner karo sab phir karte rehna baatein apni" dadi said angrily.