Epilogue

After 8 Years.

Shehnaaz woke up from her beauty sleep hearing some voice from kitchen. She look at the time which show 3 at night. She got up and went toward kitchen.

She saw her lifelines making maggie in kitchen their backs was facing her.

She chuckle because they did everything with care they make sure not to make any noise

She chuckle because they did everything with care they make sure not to make any noise. She click a picture then clear her throat to gain their attention.

The trio hear her they look at eachother and turn with a bunny smile. She rised her eyesbrows.

"Kya ho raha hai?".

"Hehe mumma kuch nahi hum to bass pani pine aaye the" kiara said to her mumma showing her cutest smile.

"Haan haan shehnaaz hum paani pine aaye the" sidharth said.

"Yesh mumma" kartik their four year old son said.

"Hmm to teeno ko ek saath pyas lagi nahi? Aur maggie to bhoot bana hai raha na" She said sarcastically.

They Look at eachother than at sana while making puppy face to melt her.

"You know na Maggie akele khana crime hai" she said.

"But mumma we arl (are) not alon, (alone)" kartik said.

"Yes mumma papa mein aur kartik hai na" kiara said.

"Theek hai to jaao teeno niklo mere kitchen se" she said sternly.

"Abe marwaoge kya chup ho jaao" Sidharth whispered to kids. They stand there keep their mouths shut.

Shehnaaz giggle "shaqal dekho apni aur thoda maggie par bhi dhyan do warna jal jayegi".

Shehnaaz with kids sat on slab. While sidharth making Maggie for them. They enjoy their maggie time in kitchen eating together.

"Mumma kal to aapko dance school jaana hai na?" Kiara said.

"Hanji betu kal mumma ko jaldi jaana hai aur aap bhi directly wahi aa jaana phir mumma papa ka award funtion hai wahi se ready hokar chalenge"

"Meansh mumma papa to ek aul award milega"

"Aese expection nahi lagate beta what if nahi mila to" sidharth said in serious tone.

"Uffo" the trio said together and facepalm themselves.

"Papa you're the best dekhna aapko hi award milega" kiara said.

"Aww my baby thank you for believing me" he kissed her cheek, she giggle.

Kartik pout "papa meine pehle bola tha".

"Abe" he bite on his cheek "tu to sabse bada supporter hai".

"Ahhh no papa pleashhhh" kartik glare him cutely.