(9.1)

Shehnaaz coming out from her hospital and went towards a BMW. She open the door and sat inside it.

"Hey love" she said to Sidharth.

He smile and kissed her forehead "how are you?"

"Ek dum mast aap bataiye janab finally aap free ho hi gaye"

Shehnaaz Kaur Gill. Age 27. She is a Psychologist. A girl who spread love all over the World. She lived with her Aunt And Uncle who didn't treat her well but she didn't hate them as they give shelter to her when her parents died.

Sidharth Shukla. Age 33.A billionaire Businessman. He is ruthless with world but with whom he hate otherwise a lovable person. He live in his penthouse. He left his house when he was 18 and start working on himself.

"Bilkul ab free to hona hi tha warna shadi ki shopping meri biwi ko akele hi karni padhti"

"Correct lekin mujhe abhi bhook lagi hai pehle kuch kha le please".

He chuckle "chalo pehle aapka pet bhara jaaye"

"Sidharth hum sahi to kar rahe hai na?"

"Haan meri jaan bilkul theek kar rahe hai hum"

"Lekin aapko pata hai na hamare ghar wale matlab unhone kuch problem create ki to?"

"Shehnaaz mein hu na kuch nahi hoga aur hume koi alag nahi kar sakta hai" he hold her hands and entangled their fingers. She smile and keep her head on his shoulder.

"Ab tum bilkul tension free ho jaao warna dulhan ka glow nahi aayega".

She giggle and kissed his arm. They went in her favorite restaurant and complete their lunch with lots of laughter and giggles.

"Chalo ab mall chalte hai" he said while opening the car. She nodded and sit in the car when suddenly her phone rings.

"Kiska hai?"

She show him the caller id, his blood boil in anger "cut kar do".

"Sidharth aese acha nahi lagta hai na"

"Shehnaaz har baar acha nahi banna hota kabhi apni khushi ke baare me bhi sochna chahiye, jitni achi banogi duniya utna hi bura karegi tumhare saath"

"Acha na aage se dhyan rakhungi abhi uthati hu warna ghar me entry nahi milegi".

"Haan to kon keh raha hai waha jaao mein to hamesha kehta hu tumse ki chod do wo ked khana lekin nahi"

She ignore him and attend the call. He snatch the phone and put on speaker.

"Oh ho to finally maharani ne phone utha liya" her chachi said sarcastically.
He was going to say something but she hold his hand.

"Kya kaam hai chachi aapne phone kiu kiya?"

"Ab tu mujhse sawal karegi apni okat mat bhul aur jaldi ghar aa warna acha nahi hoga".

"Ji aati hu" she said and cut the call.

"Ho gaya ban gai mahan ya kuch aur bhi baaki hai" he said angrily

"Gussa to na kare" her eyes filled with tears.

"Acha mein gussa kar raha hu aur wo aurat ke muh se to phool jhadh rahi the na".

"Ahaaa Sidharth sorry na pls gussa na kare".

He control his anger and start the car.

"Mu... mujhe ghar jaana hai" she whispered and look down.

"I know aap apni the great chachi ki baat to talengi nahi".