(3.2)

They both reached their countries.
Then message eachother that they reached safely. The whole time they both was thinking how they tell their parents about eachoth. Later both get busy with their family.

Pakistan : Lahore

Shehnaaz reached her home, tears brings in her eyes, she rang the door bell. The door was opened by her ammi she smile and hug her tightly and sobbed . She greet her then enter in her home.

Shm : "kesi hai mera baccha" she smile and kiss her forehead.

Shehnaaz : "bohot achi hu ammi aap aur abbu kese hai" she asked while drinking water.

Shehnaaz father enter in hall where she sitting.

Shf : "aa gai meri jaan" he smile widely after saw her daughter.

Shehnaaz stood up and hug him tightly, she cry hugging him.

Shf : "bass baccha rote nhi meri. Jaan" he try to console her.

Shehnaaz : while crying "i missed you son much abbu".

Shf : "abbu ki jaab aapke abbu ne bhi unki gudiya ko bohot miss kara" he kiss her forehead.

They did their lunch with lots of talks.

India : Punjab.

Sidharth enter in his home and smile widely looking at his family.

Sidharth : "what's up gaw walo" he said loudly.

Sidharth mom turn and look at him.

Sm : "are aa gaya mera baccha" she said emotionally and hug him tightly.

Sf : "aao aao aapka hi ka intezaar tha" he laugh then hug him. It's a emotional moment for a son when his dad hug him. Sidharth eyes fill with tears.

Sf : broke the hug "aur kesa hai mera sher" he patted his back.

Sidharth : "mast dad all fit and fine" he smile.

His other family members come to meet him. Later they all settle in living room to talk with him.

Pakistan :

At night sidharth and shehnaaz talk with eachother on chatting. Shehnaaz smile continuously which is notice by her mother.

Shm : "shehnaaz".

Shehnaaz : she message sidharth to talk later "ji ammi" she come to her and keep her head on her lap.

Shf : stroke her hairs "ha to kon hai wo" she asked.

Shehnaaz : she gasped "ko... ko... kon?".

Shm : "wahi jisse itna muskura kar baat ho rahi thi hmm" she tease her shehnaaz become red she caught red handed by her mother.

Shehnaaz : "am... ammi wo... wo friend hai ha just friend hai bass" she look away.

Shm : "beta ji ammi hai hum aapki aur aapko lagta hai aap humse kuch chupa sakti hai ab bataye hume aur aap hume bata rahi hai ya khudh ko" she asked her softly. Shehnaaz bite her lower lip which make her lip cut a little blood comes out from there. Her ammi free her lip. "Offo kitni baar bola hai aesa na kara karo". Shehnaaz blush sidharth also don't like when she do this.

Flashback*.

Sidharth and shehnaaz both are sitting in garden. Their result are going to announced in an hour. Shehnaaz is very tensed about it she continuously bite her lower lip which make sidharth hissed in pain.

Sidharth : he free her lip from her teeth " kya kar rahi ho yaar dekho khoon niklane laga" he hissed in pain while touching them. "Hazaar baar mana kara hai tumhe na Kara karo ye" he said angrily she made a cute pout.